Files posted by Circa
This is a reskin of DT's ESB Luke model. I thought it was a perfect opportunity to take advantage of because he used the default Jedi model and most JA models are very similar. It wasn't very hard but it's not perfect. The chest console isn't modeled so it doesn't look accurate. It's the best we'll get until a real model is made. It comes with a hilt like in my previous Luke skin packs.
There is team support and NPC support:
npc spawn luke_pilot
DT85 for the wonderful model. Toshi for the original head model and skin. ShadowX for the hilt that's included. And Raven for the Pilot textures.
Go here for DT's model!
This mod removes all of the chat lines from bots. No more annoying and cheesy lines when you kill bots or when they get kills. I found it extremely annoying when playing with people and bots and it was extra work to differentiate between real people and bots. This removes that annoyance.
This will not work with any custom bots that you have in your base folder. This only works with the default bots that come with the game.
I know it's an extremely simple mod but it hadn't been done for JA yet and I've had this made for a long time for myself. I decided to share it.
This mod replaces all of the levelshots in JK2 with identical, higher quality ones. The default levelshots were borderline puke-inducing quality for tiny screens. In this day in age, we have huge monitors with huge resolutions. These I made still aren't the best quality, but at least now you can tell what is in the pictures.
This is a script that zooms using the cg_fov command. Pretty simple and brings back a binocular function that was in JK2. It's especially helpful for taking good screenshots ingame.
This is based on another script made by [bDC]BountyJedi[JK] on JK3Files a long time ago. I changed it a little bit and explained how to use an autoexec.cfg to simplify use. I give credit to him for the idea.
This works for SP and MP. It should work for JK2, but I didn't test it.
The original Ladder level by JediNight that was made for Jedi Outcast.
I take no credit for any of this idea, map, or scripts. I merely included the necessary textures and files needed from Jedi Outcast to make it compatible with JA.
The original author could not be contacted in any way, as he never included his email in anything he released. I felt this needed to be uploaded to this site and made compatible with JA.
The Ladder level is a Single Player map that features a "wave" system. After killing the first enemy, two appear. Then 3. Then 2 and a boss. So on and so on. It was made for Jedi Outcast, so it only features enemies from that game. Reborns, Shadowtroopers, Tavion, and Desann. It gets really intense if you try to do it without saving, without force powers, and especially with full dismemberment and saber realism on!
It's a great idea that keeps the boredom away and is a very underrated feature in the modding community. There needs to be more ladder maps!
Pair with my Prequel Music Replacement for BEST results!
The Prequel Conversion mod will do exactly that: convert the Single Player campaign story and experience into that of the prequel Star Wars movies (Episodes I, II, and III). This includes replacing various characters to those in the movies. A list will be given below to reveal what is replaced:
- Trade Federation Battledroids (with corresponding rank colors):Stormtroopers, Imperials, Snowtroopers
- Super Battledroids: Imperials, Rocket Troopers, Stormtrooper Commander, Saboteur
- Droidekas: Hazardtroopers, Assassin Droids
- Maganaguards with Electrostaff: Cultists
- Jango Fett: Boba Fett
- Nute Gunray: Racto (the guy on Coruscant who's making illegal droids)
- Wat Tambor: Rax (the fat Imperial who chases Jaden for sport)
- Clone troopers (Mark II): Rebel, Wedge
- E-5 Blaster Rifle (Battledroid blaster): E-11 Blaster Rifle (Stormtrooper blaster)
- KiSteer 1284 sniper rifle (Zam Wessel's rifle): Tenloss Projectile Sniper Rifle
- DC-15A Repeating Blaster (Clone Assault Blaster): Imperial Repeater
- Hailfire droid: AT-ST
- Republic Gunship/ARC-170 Starfighter: X-Wing (Cinematic/Vehicle)
- Jedi Starfighter (Mark II): Z-95
- Vulture Droid Starfighter: TIE Fighter
- Trifighter/Soulless One (Grievous' Starfighter): TIE Bomber
- Blaster pistol: from yellow to red
- Repeater: from yellow and round to blue and normal looking
- Turrets: yellow to red
- Nute Gunray has a brand new voice, thanks to a friend who is an excellent voice actor.
- Wat Tambor has Rax's voice but with effects to make it sound more like his.
- Dialogue from Jaden is changed to say Jango in instead of Boba
- Stormtrooper conversations are changed to droid conversations. I had to think, "What would droids talk about?"
- Cultist conversations with each other and with Alora are now more "magnaguard" sounding. I did the best I could.
- Rebel/Wedge dialogue is filtered to sound like it's from a Clone trooper helmet.
- Dialogue that mentions the Empire or Stormtroopers has either been changed to say droids or just removed with context in tact
- Levelshots updated to reflect various changes (mostly the vehicles)
- All subtitles and menus edited to remove all mention of Imperial/Empire/Stormtroopers and to reflect dialogue changes
- Menus and HUD changed to reflect new weapons.
- The Super Battledroid uses it's own animations thanks to the MBII team. It also uses the old bryar slot that isn't used in JA.
- All scripting issues were resolved all thanks to therfiles at JKHub. He was oh so very helpful.
This is a quite large mod that I started quite a long time ago with the original release of my "Battledroid SP" mod. I took a long break from modding and returned to work on this mod. It is not quite finished, as it will become a slightly larger mod. This is only version 1. Version 2 might come before I merge this into something slightly bigger eventually. The majority of the content in this mod is not mine at all. I merely combined a lot of pre-existing material from other authors to make this. That made it easier and definitely better, as my work would not be anywhere near as good, but I still worked really hard on this in all other ways. FOR BEST RESULTS: Play with maximum dismemberment. An autoexec.cfg is included with the necessary settings for this. It's the only way to do it in JA SP.
- Most are unavoidable unfortunately, but aren't really major.
- The Droidekas use the emplaced gun effects, so when using a turret, it will sound like the Droideka gun sounds.
- The plot still doesn't make sense, due to the main characters like Luke and Kyle still being involved. Obviously this doesn't make sense canonically and historically. The next version will fix this. There is no interference with Multiplayer as far as I can tell. I don't play it, so let me know if there are any issues.
I hope to continue this project even further, replacing the main characters as best as I can, complete with voices to match the characters. My plan is to replace Luke with Mace Windu, Kyle with Obi-Wan, and Alora with Grievous. I might replace Tavion with Dooku, but I'm not sure yet. Other details will be revealed and discussed on JKHub.
- Prophet and Major Clod for the Battledroid model. It's so old, yet it's the best model of a battledroid. Good times!
- Movie Battles II team - TK231 for his effects (Blue blaster, droideka, etc) - Duncan_10158 for the Droideka and Hailfire -
and whoever was the author of the SBD and it's skeleton/animations - the E-5 blaster -
- Pahricida for the DC-15A rifle
- Manquesa for the Jedi Starfighter model
- Majin Revan/Hatrus for the Droid Starfighter/Vulture droid
- Inyri for the Trifighter model
- Minilogoguy18 for the ARC-170 star fighter
- Mars Marshall for the Gunship, Magnaguard, Jango Fett, Clone trooper, and Zam rifle models
- Kurtis 'KMan' Smith/Psyk0Sith for the Wat Tambor model
- Wytchking/Wector for the Nute Gunray model
- therfiles for his butt-saving help with scripting fixes and being helpful with suggestions and testing
- Everyone at JKHub that is being helpful with suggestions and help with my endless thread making in the assistance forum
Windows: Put the pk3 in your base folder found in Program Files/Lucasarts/Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy/Gametdata/base/
Mac: Either in the app base folder (right click, show contents), or in user/library/containers/com.aspyr.jediacademy.appstore/data/library/application support/jedi academy/base
The autoexec.cfg goes in the base folder as well.
This is a reskin of DT's ESB Luke model to make it look like Luke from A New Hope. This is version 2.1, as version 1 was made with Toshi's ROTJ model. I kept the poncho version that used Toshi's model because I know a lot of people liked that version. It also comes with a hilt. The original skin for the body was an old one made by Al McDonald. I edited it a little and made sure it looked good on this model.
It has team support and NPC support
npc spawn luke_anh
npc spawn luke_poncho
DT85 for the model. Toshi for the original head model and textures. Raven for the original body model. Al McDonald for the original body textures.
A very small mod that makes R2-D2 and C-3PO follow you in single player.
This version doesn't replace the default R2 that is found in a few SP levels. It now follows without a weapon. It is no longer invincible but has 1000 health.
npc spawn elder_r2d2
npc spawn elder_c3po
Download version 2 of this mod here:
Description of this mod:
Turns all enemies into battle droids. (except sith, tuskens, noghri, ect...). This is version 1.0. Version 2.0 is called Prequel Conversion Mod and has a lot more changes to the game to make it feel like it's set during the prequel movies.
This mod replaces the 3 main saber stances ingame to 3 new ones.
Medium (Yellow): Main saber stance inspired by the KOTOR games.
Fast (Blue): Based on Anakin's blocking stance from Episode III the game.
Strong (Red): This stance was already in game as part of an animation when you fight Rosh in SP.
This mod removes the annoying green-blue shield/armor in Single Player.
Release date: June 2008
This mod replaces different stances and animations in JA. This is version 2.0. Theres only a few changes. It will edit the following:
Normal standing animation replaced with the normal standing animation from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.
Medium saber stance replaced with the normal saber stance from KOTOR. Just a 1 frame stance so far. Might continue with the full animation some other time in another version.
Fast saber stance replaced with the stance Darth Revan uses when Bastila and other Jedi encounter him.
Strong saber stance replaced with Darth Malak's saber stance.
Dual sabers stance replaced to the one used in KOTOR.
Staff saber stance replaced with the staff stance in KOTOR
Choke/Grip animation replaced with a stance similar to the one in KOTOR. Not totally accurate but close.
Running with saber replaced with the normal running animation.
Running with dual saber replace with the normal running animation also. I thought that the defualt animation looked terrible. Like the player was shaking their hips back and forth. Looks a lot better even thought saber blade hits the ground sometimes.
This is a simple skin that adds to the Jaden Human Male outfit choices. I got the basic concept from a drawing I saw on some site I now forget the name of. I thought it looked cool, so I attempted to skin it. This file also adds 1 head and overwrites another. The added one is an edited version of the blonde head to make it have brown hair. The one that overwrites simply makes the "brown" haired head and actually makes it brown. If you look at the default hair closely, it is a purple-ish brown and looks really un-natural.
This mod gives you the freedom of changing your player character and lightsaber anytime in single player. I've added dual and staff. I've added red saber color.
Open up the console and type:
bind o uimenu ingamecharactermenu
Replace "o" with the key you want to press to bring the menu up. I made mine O just as an example.
Of course there are some issues, like rocking the staff saber and single saber together to make a dual stance. It screws up the animations.