By Jess421Title : Imphoth_a
Author : Unknown at time of upload May 28 / 2016
File Name : imphoth_a.pk3
File Size : 20.1 MB
Date Released : 8-30-2002
Description : A single player modification for Jedi Knight II.
New Sounds : YES
New Skins : no
New Objects : no
New Textures: YES
* How to install *
Just put the entire imphoth_a folder under your GameData in your game directory. Then load up single player JK2 and among the mod menu just load the mod. Then start the S/P campaign.
The first release of the Jedi Knight II:Enhanced mod. This is an early alpha with not so many features.
The forums for this mod can be found here: https://jkhub.org/forum/106-jedi-knight-enhanced/
Jedi Knight: Enhanced is a mod which aims to enhance the base game experience by adding new content, refurbishing old content, and forming a new creative base to work off of.
The series is based on OpenJK, which is in turn based on the source release from April 2013.
This is the Jedi Knight II version of the mod. If you are looking for the Jedi Academy version, you are sorely mistaken.
In the current release (Alpha 1), the mod contains the following features:
- A bounty of new commands and cvars to toy around with
- SFX Sabers
- Improved AI
- (many) fixed bugs and errors in the original game files
- Weapon JSON system (WIP)
- A few new weapon models to preview
- Some new skyboxes
- New fonts
- New AT-ST model, with improved handling and a new minigun weapon
- Dynamic Glow (from JKA) applied to many of the shaders in the game currently
- Randomized dialogue system - some lines have been replaced with unused takes
- The AI Workshop: an NPC debugging suite and playhouse