Make Kyle Katarn in JK2/JK2:E start the game with a Vibro blade instead of the stun baton.

Don't give him a sword, that's stupid. The first 6 levels are supposed to remind you of DF in a way.

To be honest first missions in Jk2 are my favourite ... Only blasters, no force powers and this badass feeling.. good old times.

But on jedi master difficulty level? Damn... this was hard as shit.

Stun Baton looked a little silly in my opinion. It could be change with something diffrent but i agree with the others.. vibro blade is not a good choice. Maybe give Kyle Melee and make punches more powerful. In Jk3 killing anyone with melee punches (in SP) is time consuming..

Noodle, Keyten, Ramikad and 1 other like this

oh yeah, i remember now, melee for players does 3 pts of damage, when enemies use it, its more powerful

This is very stupid and should be fix.. The only enemy in the game that use the melee like this is granboxer and he is dealing A LOT dmg. Maybe because Gran's has big fists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgAFYSlWKwo

XD AHAHAHAHA omg.. (50 health per punch .. wtf)

Ramikad, Asgarath83 and Lancelot like this

This is very stupid and should be fix.. The only enemy in the game that use the melee like this is granboxer and he is dealing A LOT dmg. Maybe because Gran's has big fists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgAFYSlWKwo

XD AHAHAHAHA omg.. (50 health per punch .. wtf)

Jedi Academy suffers from many balancing problems that need some adjustments. This is one of them. Enemies with little to no armor take a million hits from your blaster, but a Gran boxer needs just two punches to kill you.

What difficulty was that?

Langerd and McGroose like this

Jedi Academy suffers from many balancing problems that need some adjustments. This is one of them. Enemies with little to no armor take a million hits from your blaster, but a Gran boxer needs just two punches to kill you.

What difficulty was that?

HUMAN_MERC... These guys are bullshit (when i was playing whole game with blasters only .. a little challange of mine :P) but even with using lightsaber..

And why the hell Tavion with Scepter is force grip able. WHY? She is very easy to defeat in my opinion.

Health of the npc's are mostly screwed up :S .. Reborn_new has MORE health than reborn master. Shouldnt this be ... reversed?

Blasters should deal more dmg and health amounts should be changed..

And also the weird fact ... In SP You CANT kill enemy by kicking them. You can kick them out of the platform to kill them with fall damage but You will not kill the enemy with kick.. but with punch you can (When they are raising their hands while surrednering.. they will die .. but even if they have 1hp .. You will not kill them ... wtf?)

Ramikad likes this

HUMAN_MERC... These guys are bullshit (when i was playing whole game with blasters only .. a little challange of mine :P) but even with using lightsaber..

And why the hell Tavion with Scepter is force grip able. WHY? She is very easy to defeat in my opinion.

Health of the npc's are mostly screwed up :S .. Reborn_new has MORE health than reborn master. Shouldnt this be ... reversed?

Blasters should deal more dmg and health amounts should be changed..

And also the weird fact ... In SP You CANT kill enemy by kicking them. You can kick them out of the platform to kill them with fall damage but You will not kill the enemy with kick.. but with punch you can (When they are raising their hands while surrednering.. they will die .. but even if they have 1hp .. You will not kill them ... wtf?)

Bah, clearly their focus wasn't there.

I remember killing a Reborn Acrobat by Kicking him with a Backflip kick, i believe you have to press JUMP and W,S,A or D while you're next to an enemy to perform this move. But i guess you can't kill an enemy with a normal kick.