Connect to your server, no IP neededOne of the services offered by JKHub is the ability to provide an alternative way to connect to your server without having to remember a long IP that may change every few months.
How does it work?Simply click the button at the bottom of this page leave us a message to let us know you want one. We'll contact you and have you set up as soon as possible. Once done, you'll be able to connect to your server by simply typing '/connect you.jk3.in'. For example: /connect afl.jk3.in What is the point? There are several good reasons to have a jk3.in:
- Allow visitors and other clans to connect to your server by simply knowing your clan tag or server name.
- Allow your members and visitors to connect to your server without having to remember an IP.
- Be part of a network of clans that use this to connect to each others servers, increasing your servers traffic
- It's free, there is no reason not to have one as it'll only provide benefits.
- You may have seen other clans do something similar to this before with other domains. For example: '/connect server.your-clan.com'. However jk3.in is short, free, memorable and used by lots of other clans. We hope this becomes a standard thing going forward where jk3.in will be recognised by visitors/clans everywhere as a better way to connect to servers.
How would I connect to it?Open the console and type '/connect something.JK3.in', where 'something' is the JK3.in you requested.
One important thing to take note of is we can only provide this effectively to servers that use the port 29070. If you use a port other than that (such as 29071), then you would have to type in '/connect something.jk3.in:29071'.
What if our server IP changes?Just contact us and let us know about the change. Your JK3.in will be updated the same day and people will be able to connect to it once again
We also now have the domain SWJK.in!If you have a Jedi Outcast server or would rather have this domain, we are offering swjk.in in the same manner as jk3.in. It all works exactly the same! Include which one you would like to use in your request.
Click here to contact us and request your own JK3.in