Killable Boba Fett replacement?

I have tried to kill Boba many times before (like all people lol) and from my experience its impossible. But I believe it is possible Boba just has insane amounts of health rather then being invincible. 

If you want to make Boba Fett killable, look for this part of the sp code :

else if ( ent->client->NPC_class == CLASS_BOBAFETT )
{//set some stuff, precache
ent->client->ps.forcePowersKnown |= ( 1 << FP_LEVITATION );
ent->client->ps.forcePowerLevel[FP_LEVITATION] = FORCE_LEVEL_3;
ent->client->ps.forcePower = 100;
ent->NPC->scriptFlags |= (SCF_NAV_CAN_FLY|SCF_FLY_WITH_JET|SCF_NAV_CAN_JUMP);
NPC->flags |= FL_UNDYING; // Can't Kill Boba - The part in red is very important. Delete these and boba fett will be killable, of course this will cause problems in the single player mission T3_Bounty, so you'll have to make boba fett invincible by editing the sp scripts, at least that's how i did it.
}
Maksman and Lancelot like this

Yep. Make a quick ICARUS script with "SET_UNDYING" set to false. Then, spawn a Boba with a npc name (npc spawn boba_fett boba) and then write "runscript script_you_wrote boba" and that will execute that quick script you put together on the NPC with the name you referenced when spawning Boba.

Hope that helps!

Maksman likes this

Yep. Make a quick ICARUS script with "SET_UNDYING" set to false. Then, spawn a Boba with a npc name (npc spawn boba_fett boba) and then write "runscript script_you_wrote boba" and that will execute that quick script you put together on the NPC with the name you referenced when spawning Boba.

Hope that helps!

The other way around: runscript <ent targetname> <script name>

therfiles and Maksman like this

@@Jolly @@ensiform @@AP-421 @@dark_apprentice @@Raz0r

I visited the K**F main page once again, because I knew there was a patch that disables Boba Fett's invulnerability.

It was made for K**F. But I think it needs to be modified first before it can work in Jedi Academy as well.

http://kotf.com/download/boba_jango_must_die.rar

Very keen detective work, Lancelot. I hope that everyone here will put this to RIGHTFUL use.

• 4 weeks later...

NPC->flags |= FL_UNDYING; // Can't Kill Boba - The part in red is very important. Delete these and boba fett will be killable, of course this will cause problems in the single player mission T3_Bounty, so you'll have to make boba fett invincible by editing the sp scripts, at least that's how i did it.
}

How to do this please? In some program or basic editing with notepad? :)

Hope that helps!

i do not know how to script, but doing that is what i think would finally make him unkillable, so @@therfiles, could you make the script yourself so that the undying is disabled on boba?

• 2 months later...

}

Which file would I need to edit? asset0? asset1? Or is it just something I don't understand.