If you could change Rosh Penin,...

I don't understand what's wrong with him, Kyle(He didn't even behave like himself...) and Jaden(Who is a massive Mary Sue/Gary Stu) are horrible characters in JKA, if I could change anything it's let him have more apperance maybe a mission with Jaden where they could craft own bond.

Onysfx, Cerez and hleV like this

First off, I would have Rosh probably undergo a quickcourse in "how to deal with jeliousy" ... after he passes it, i probably put him on the surgery table and replaced his vocal cords with something less whiney.... not to mention, I ll probably do some rework on his face with a scalpel. Shave his head, so he becomes a bit of a badass with a more darker voice. Next up, I drag along Kelly Osbourne to get him something more Stylish (Fashion Police, anyone?), cause that orange .... tunic .... isnt cutting it as being a Jedi (or a dead man, depends what you do with him on Taspir).

Also if possible, I would rewire his brain, so he actually turns on the training bot in the begin on Luke's skill level, slaughtering Jaden ... end of that storyline too ;). Saves me also running through worlds and act like I am a Sith in disguise.

Rosh as a character was not that bad, but the contest between him and Jaden, of who gets to be Kyle's favourite student, was rushed trough the story.
It would have been better if there were missions at the beginning of the game WITH Rosh, it would have made sense to all the friendship crap they went trough.

So, with only tempering the discussions within the game, it would be nice to replace some of Kyle's voice transmissions to Jaden with Rosh's voice.
For example; The mission where you need to defuse a bomb on a cargo train, Kyle drops Jaden on the train and talks to him via Radio. Change Kyle's voice to Rosh.

eezstreet likes this

The thing was that I wanted to create a sound mod in which Rosh's voice for Single Player and Multiplayer is diffrent. I'm not going to lower the pitch, but voice everything myself. But if I'm gonna record everything, I might aswell change the dialog. That's why I made this thread.

New dialogue, intresting...

instead of in the ship ... "Aren't you ... I mean, you re probably already for ahead .. wanna make a good impression" .. we ll end up with "Jaden. look at my new forcepower!" *farts*! *rosh beams happy!.. I would make Rosh a complete morron with a potential of ... zero .. he is just there to replace the droid that cooks dinner :)

Barricade24 and Mert-K like this

Make him female. The Jedi Academy is full of little more than white human males after all. :P

Not a whole lot of diversity going on between the characters with dialogue! Luke, Jaden (canonically) Rosh, Kyle,  Jedi/j2... Then even those without dialogue: Jedi Trainers... Jedi Masters. =/

It's funny, because it was your reskin of Rosh that inspired me to want to change Rosh. I just need to know how. Maybe I could make him a female, but that would need some change in dialog and model. Plus, I would probably not do the voice.

I'd rather Rosh was at least an alien! Seems like a waste of potential. I mean, Alora (and potentially Jaden) are our only two. D=

I suppose one could scramble his dialogue with Audiacity, then adjust the subtitles to whatever they'd like to make him less annoying.

Bek and Cerez like this

Honestly I would probably replace him with Kylo Ren. Since the "rumors" say that between Episode 6 and 7 there was a Jedi Academy and Kylo Ren was part of it, but turned dark and burned it to the ground killing all other participants apart from Luke and other characters that appear in Episode 7.

But that is only theory, but my answer would remain Kylo Ren.

Cerez likes this

Honestly I would probably replace him with Kylo Ren. Since the "rumors" say that between Episode 6 and 7 there was a Jedi Academy and Kylo Ren was part of it, but turned dark and burned it to the ground killing all other participants apart from Luke and other characters that appear in Episode 7.

But that is only theory, but my answer would remain Kylo Ren.

We shall see how the next episode shows our expanded little world. I can already picture the files page flooded with mods that try to recreate episode VII. Maybe a total overhaul of the original game to fit in with the continuity.

Yeah. Selkath, Hutts, Ithorians, Twi'lek, Wookiee, every alien. As well as that little girl on Dantooine.

Moocha shaka baka...

Remember that girl that stows away on your ship? For some reason I can still remember how she talks. 

Cerez likes this