Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

There just hasn't been a decent han model released anywhere, for Jedi Academy -- I think Hapslash had one in making long time ago, in a glaxy far far away...
Now, I'm not saying @Jeff's work is bad, it's the best and the only Endor Han Solo ever seen for JA. I'm sure this will be appreciated :)
Thanks

Langerd likes this

@@Circa It would be nice to see one that holds up to the quality of Toshi's work, I'm definitely not hinting at @@DT85

The only issue is that we have a decent Han Solo model (Though extremely dated) but if Darth Maul got a new model, I think Han Solo should also get one too.  

LOL Wow a dumbass like myself learns something new, I've only been using Modview for about 5 years and never figured that out. Thanks man, I never was the sharpest tool in the shed.

That JPEG compression! You know ModView has a screenshot feature? Shift + C I think? Saves to your C drive.

Nice work though! Love all of it. :)

Whatever happened to this @@Jeff?? :P

Finally a decent model of Plaguies. Though I would agree on the shoulders. Not sure if the apparel that of Revan is in due place...

He was a public figure, which went under different name, but surely he wore something less Sithish. He also had a breathing mask after the attack.

Finally a decent model of Plaguies. Though I would agree on the shoulders. Not sure if the apparel that of Revan is in due place...

He was a public figure, which went under different name, but surely he wore something less Sithish. He also had a breathing mask after the attack.

Yeah, he would have worn unassuming garments, something that a prestigious noble figure would wear, not sith robes. I don't think that in any point in the book did they ever describe him in sith robes.

I'd agree but finding any images of him is difficult, and full body shots don't seem to exist.

Whatever happened to this @@Jeff?? :P

The textures look really low resolution, even the resolution of your screenshot is very low.

I tried it but where does it save the screenshot at. They're lost on my PC somewhere. :P

@@Jeff

Actually there a few of them. Here there are.

Plagueis during his earlier years, when he was an apprentice himself.

Darth_Plagueis.jpg

Here you can see him as a noble man, better known to many as Hego Damask. During the attack.

Attack_on_Plagueis.jpg

After the attack Plaguies used a breathing mask. Perhaps this is another of his public costumes.

PlagueisCard-SWMJA.jpg

Here Plagueis wears a traditional Sith cloak, with a hood. He also looks more like a Neimodian

Among the Star Wars toys there was only one known Plagueis figure, It's the public costume from above, and it's black.

Darth_Plagueis_Miniature.JPG

Personally I would have preferred Plagueis to look something like this, and not a Muun... You might have seen this concept art of Plagueis for The Force Unleashed.

Plagueis_concepts.jpg

krkarr, Smoo, Jeff and 1 other like this
  • 2 weeks later...