Wall-e by Langerd

https://www.facebook.com/maks.kossakowski/videos/1773208579592955/

Watch in HD ;) WIP btw.

One person in the forums said to me - Why not make your own animations?..

I was a little pissed .. I am making models... maps.. i even started making scripts.. making audio work and textures... and Now .. I made Wall-e

qtB9c.jpg
qtDwF.jpg
qtyIe.jpg
qt5ES.jpg
qtGU3.jpg

(I had to take a break from mapping.. making these all stuff is rly fun .. but time consuming and also very exhausting... maybe because i am sitting in these things all the time.. drinking cola and monsters.. Yeah.. some self problems but i dont want to talk these kind of things here.. Enjoy Wall-e ;)

https://www.facebook.com/maks.kossakowski/videos/1773208579592955/

Watch in HD ;) WIP btw.

One person in the forums said to me - Why not make your own animations?..

I was a little pissed .. I am making models... maps.. i even started making scripts.. making audio work and textures... and Now .. I made Wall-e

I'm glad someone told you to do your own animations because you show great promise in everything you've done!

Langerd likes this

Wow O.O Thanks Guys! I want to make some taunt animations and maybe attack animations too... but i will probably make Walle only following the player ;) (But crouch and jump animations are here.. so You can also type playermodel walle to play around)

Onysfx likes this

Cool.

(I had to take a break from mapping.. making these all stuff is rly fun .. but time consuming and also very exhausting... maybe because i am sitting in these things all the time.. drinking cola and monsters.. Yeah.. some self problems but i dont want to talk these kind of things here.. Enjoy Wall-e

I know EXACTLY how you feel. I'm happy there are still people with lots of time to make mods for the online community.

Langerd likes this