Moonbase Labs

v0.2? That was MONTHS ago :o We're on 0.6 now! However the murderous doors still remain....for now. :D

To quote myself on the matter:

Did that one door close while you were still standing in front of it? If you're using trigger_multiple to trigger your doors, do use target2 + toggle.

Lazy bum.
  • 4 weeks later...

If there is one thing I know, don't rush Szico, its more worth the wait since if he is working on the map, it usually means he's either adding easter eggs, bug fixes etc, or general improvements, I remember the wait for Midgar V3 :P it was worth it

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah sorry dudes lot been going on, in no particular order:

1) Moved house for new job

2) Holiday for a week

3) Grandma been ill in hospital.

4) Relatives mother died

5) Graduation (me AND then my GF's)

6) Last of Us/ Tie-Fighter / X-Wing alliance (dont ask how i got back into that I dont know)

7) Wimbledon

8) Gardening new house and my grandads garden (Big job trust me)

More.

Pretty full month all in all! Should quiet down after graduation on 17th!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://youtu.be/s9mrFoKO5xY

With assistance from @@AshuraDX and @@mrwonko we now have interactive barrels that you can move around with force abilities, that are also destructable!

I don't know whether to faint or swoon... Szico, you've always been tied for my favorite mapper of all time and you are far more reliable on the postings... I am so thankful you are still mapping, and this looks insanely awesome.

One of my favorite mods ever was a toss item pack where you could spew out NPC's of various items. My favorite was the EMOD (tanks of swirling yellow gas) as it had relevence to my machinima, but other than moving them around there wasn't much you could do.

This is far more interesting given that they have that post destruction event.

So I can tell they are NPC's, but would they be spawnable in other maps, while this one was in base?

The works of Scico VII were both the object of admiration and inspiration for me, though it's a long way for me to create anything close to what he releases from time to time.

I am not a big fan of space bases, but they are a part of Star Wars after all =) So I guess I have to cope with that.

In any case - excellent work as always, name it - the lights, details or general design.

Bek likes this

Dude, that was really stupid of you to say. No wait... Incredibly Stupid.

1.Joke

2.That was unnecessary. What's your need to call people dumb?

As to the map, if you hadn't told me it was JKA + The weapons weren't seen, I would've thought it was a beautiful UDK project. Just thinking this is actually JKA, it looks amazing.

therfiles, Merek and Omicron like this