Moonbase Labs

I must ask. Original textures used by you. Do you make them? Or do you take some stock ones from different sources and make slight modifications? Do you collect from various games? Just curious as far as development goes. I find I don't have a lot of time for making textures.

I can answer that actually since I dunno when Szico will be online next (busy with Uni). Most of what your seeing here, at least as of now, is just modified base. As far as what his general method is, I know he makes some stuff, but you'd have to wait for him to get a better answer.

A developer video showing 10-20 minutes of straight work would be even more insightful of course.

I doubt he would mind doing that, but I dunno if his computer could handle running radiant and a decent screen recorder simultaneously (he has an old fossil) not to mention I dunno that he has the HDD space to make a video (he only has a 60gig HDD and its soo full I tried to have him dl a couple gig file the other day and there was no room) <.< However it is possible he and I could work something out where I could do the recording for him.

Most are baseJA (with shader changes) some are from old maps or made-new (atlantica, midgar) and a couple are from the Doom3 high-res texture pack.

Ive never been able to successfuly film radiant - if anyone can help by all means I could try.

moonbase14.jpg

moonbase15.jpg

moonbase16.jpg