Jump to content
Jeff

Jeff's never ending WIP's

Recommended Posts

On 5/23/2020 at 8:11 AM, Marana said:

But no BD-1 ; - ;

I play with that Cal model it just feels weird for some reason like his clothes are baggy and without BD it doesn't feel like playing as Cal. 

And his saber is invisible for some reason

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Jeff I need your help so I went to your main inbox page that has all your pk3 files and I tried second sister, Lana Beniko,, Doctor Aphra. Darth Thanaton. Darth Tenebrous, Maladi, Jadus, and Caedous and in SP I tried the playermodel command didn't work for any also npc command didn't spawn them in MP only Second sister and tenebrous worked. Also when I tried to open the pk3 by making it a zip the only one I could open was tenebrous all others said windows cant open because its invalid is there a way to fix this issue and maybe even make an npc support out of these please help my friend ?  Sorry one last thing it worked by doing tenebrous model_default in SP but when I tried Aphra It said cannot load model... I appreciate any wisdom you can offer

 

Edited by Atton Rand
Needed to write more

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/25/2020 at 8:11 AM, The Son of Revan said:

Jeff I need your help so I went to your main inbox page that has all your pk3 files and I tried second sister, Lana Beniko,, Doctor Aphra. Darth Thanaton. Darth Tenebrous, Maladi, Jadus, and Caedous and in SP I tried the playermodel command didn't work for any also npc command didn't spawn them in MP only Second sister and tenebrous worked. Also when I tried to open the pk3 by making it a zip the only one I could open was tenebrous all others said windows cant open because its invalid is there a way to fix this issue and maybe even make an npc support out of these please help my friend ?  Sorry one last thing it worked by doing tenebrous model_default in SP but when I tried Aphra It said cannot load model... I appreciate any wisdom you can offer

 

Most of these don't have the files set-up to work in SP. They need one of two things to work. 1. NPC file or 2. SP support at the character creation screen.

Here's a easy tool to make npc's it's really quite easy. 

 

This is a little more complicated, but not impossible to create skin files for SP character creation screen. 

 

The Son of Revan likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for all your help I appreciate it, sorry for bugging you so much i'm kind of new to this editing stuff and I thought you didn't see the first message lol xD 

Jeff likes this

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, The Son of Revan said:

Thanks for all your help I appreciate it, sorry for bugging you so much i'm kind of new to this editing stuff and I thought you didn't see the first message lol xD 

No problem I haven't checked in for a few days that's all.

Share this post


Link to post

Hey Jeff!

 

I'm a big fan of your Leeha Narezz skin. Gotta say I love female nautolans ? They look awesome!
I also like your darkside Leia slave girl outfit! 

I was curious if there was any way the two could be combined somehow? Make it so that Leeha Narezz is wearing that darkside outfit.
The second one in specific

Jeff's never ending WIP's - Page 76 - WIPs, Teasers & Releases - JKHub

Share this post


Link to post

I have a question.... I heard its possible to import ps2 models into jedi academy. So I managed to get this Kingdom hearts model and map it of course it has the model and all the textures and  I've been

spending over a month trying to get it to work for J.A. I've tried soft image 3DS MAX blender I got the skeletons at utilities wasn't able to figure out how to import it to any of them.

I looked at all the tutorials, this stuff is too complicated for meI feel like ill never figure it out. ?  Do you know a guy who can do this or can you help me please   

I heard from the user "LukesAndylowground" that you were able to add a WII model into the game

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, The Son of Revan said:

I have a question.... I heard its possible to import ps2 models into jedi academy. So I managed to get this Kingdom hearts model and map it of course it has the model and all the textures and  I've been

spending over a month trying to get it to work for J.A. I've tried soft image 3DS MAX blender I got the skeletons at utilities wasn't able to figure out how to import it to any of them.

I looked at all the tutorials, this stuff is too complicated for meI feel like ill never figure it out. ?  Do you know a guy who can do this or can you help me please   

I heard from the user "LukesAndylowground" that you were able to add a WII model into the game

Is it a playermodel or is it a saber? I can give you some help with sabers if you need it.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Droidy365 said:

Is it a playermodel or is it a saber? I can give you some help with sabers if you need it.

It's a playermodel I just used Noesis in utilities and DT85 gave me a weighed skeleton used _humanoid.gla, model loaded perfectly and I converted the model to a glm to work for the game. In the game JA recognizes the Xemnas model no textures missing but it wont load it in

I did Xemnas model_default model_default model_default maybe I need to make a model_default.skin file and rename the textures to something. idk this stuff is complicated. In the future i'll be sure to go to you for sabers ? 

Droidy365 likes this

Share this post


Link to post

IIRC There is a RoS texture for Kylo Ren in his skin folder so- kinda. You just need to change a line in a text document and you got your Kylo. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Marana said:

IIRC There is a RoS texture for Kylo Ren in his skin folder so- kinda. You just need to change a line in a text document and you got your Kylo. 

How do I do that?

Share this post


Link to post

Just give me your discord or whatever you like so I can send you my copy. In game just type /model kylo_ren/ros if you can't find it in the roster 

 

Share this post


Link to post

@bigphil2695

tumblr_ovt9z8eZKM1qewsw4o2_1280.gif?w=60

👇👇👇

On 4/10/2020 at 2:12 AM, Lancelot said:

Please stop littering this topic with requests. There is a section for that, use it: https://jkhub.org/forums/forum/12-mod-requests-suggestions/ 

After all, this is a topic for Jeff's work, not for request collection.

You've already posted your requests in the approriate section. Was it really necessary to post them here again?

Jeff and The Punisher like this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...