Darth Malgus ~ Sith'ari {REQUEST}

Greetings everyone! Well, im a fan of the star wars for a long time and im a sith meanwhile same time too. Nowdays we are having really an active JKA life in our community. So like me and my other clan mates came here for to look skin for ourselves for to choose one for our clan skin pack and I realized if it would be a Darth Malgus skin, or some juggernaut heavy sith'ari armor.. it would be awesome!

Im ready to support and help the modellers for this even I can pay for it..! 

Best Regards

81242d1366723662-sideshow-1-6-star-wars-

6338527700_5cc5921a7e_z.jpg

Greetings everyone! Well, im a fan of the star wars for a long time and im a sith meanwhile same time too. Nowdays we are having really an active JKA life in our community. So like me and my other clan mates came here for to look skin for ourselves for to choose one for our clan skin pack and I realized if it would be a Darth Malgus skin, or some juggernaut heavy sith'ari armor.. it would be awesome!

Im ready to support and help the modellers for this even I can pay for it..! 

Best Regards

81242d1366723662-sideshow-1-6-star-wars-

6338527700_5cc5921a7e_z.jpg

Darth Malgus isn't Sith'ari, though...

In fact, he's wearing the recognizable Dark Armor from the Book of Sith.

Darth Phren likes this

Darth Malgus isn't Sith'ari, though...

In fact, he's wearing the recognizable Dark Armor from the Book of Sith.

Greetings Deviance!

Well, since I watched first Star Wars movie in my life till now many years passed and except of being a fan of Star Wars, I'm a part of Sith even in my life for a really long time. Well I have read, watched and followed so much things about Sith philosphy, history, culture and all organization. 

And I can easily say Darth Malgus was a dark lord of the sith in his time and as if you know book of sith he had done everything for to be a legend of the sith.

"The Sith'ari will be free of limits.

The Sith'ari will lead the Sith and destroy them.

The Sith'ari will raise the Sith from death and make them stronger than before."

So even if you will not accept, Darth Malgus is a Sith'ari even a Massassi'ari for me with his everything done in the history of the Sith. (:

But thank you so much, I didnt know his armor is named Dark Armor.!

Well, im the leader of the iLegion Star Wars Gaming Community clan and we are usually having role play in our custom role play timeline. If this Dark Armor could be done I would like to carry this on me as a heavy armor carrier massassi. (:

Lamented likes this

@@Darth Phren I will not release the model to the public until i fix a few issues (if that ever happens). It wasn't meant to be a full character but i ended up creating the body and use it as a texturing exercise, one of the problems has to do with texture resolution on the chest plate, until i take care of it i won't green light the release.

Also note that i will not accept money for characters since it is illegal and you couldn't afford my rates anyway.

Darth Phren, Circa, Kualan and 1 other like this

Greetings Deviance!

Well, since I watched first Star Wars movie in my life till now many years passed and except of being a fan of Star Wars, I'm a Sith even in my normal life time for a really long time. Well I have read, watched and followed so much things about Sith philosphy, history, culture and all organization. 

And I can easily say Darth Malgus was a dark lord of the sith in his time and as if you know book of sith he had done everything for to be a legend of the sith.

"The Sith'ari will be free of limits.

The Sith'ari will lead the Sith and destroy them.

The Sith'ari will raise the Sith from death and make them stronger than before."

So even if you will not accept, Darth Malgus is a Sith'ari even a Massassi'ari for me with his everything done in the history of the Sith. (:

But thank you so much, I didnt know his armor is named Dark Armor.!

Well, im the leader of the iLegion Star Wars Gaming Community clan and we are usually having role play in our custom role play timeline. If this Dark Armor could be done I would like to carry this on me as a heavy armor carrier massassi. (:

Well I don't think he exactly resembles the Sith'ari.

He wasn't exactly free of limits during his conquest before the Jedi Temple's destruction. Lord Adraas constantly got in his way with powerplays and Malgus kept a grudge, limited to the Dark Council's firsthand decisions.

Malgus assembled many dark side adepts, perhaps, and tried to form a multicultural/elemental Empire. But he was instantly thwarted by four top Imperial heroes. So his foolishness--yes, I know--was his downfall in the end if he thought he could get away with this.

Lastly, I don't recall him killing any Sith and bringing them back better than before.

Also, roleplay community? I'd love to check it out.

Darth Phren likes this

@@Darth Phren I will not release the model to the public until i fix a few issues (if that ever happens). It wasn't meant to be a full character but i ended up creating the body and use it as a texturing exercise, one of the problems has to do with texture resolution on the chest plate, until i take care of it i won't green light the release.

Also note that i will not accept money for characters since it is illegal and you couldn't afford my rates anyway.

Dear Psyk0Sith, I would like to thank you first for your awesome project. Thank you because as a super talented artist like you started Darth Malgus model, and this is looking exactly incredibly good. I saw a little bit deformation on the chest plate also but it's nothing if a person can see this all model. You have done so good Psyko. Thank you again, and I wish you a good career in your future. As I can see from your works you are really good and professional in this. I will be waiting for your green light. If you will need any help any time, just please let me know!

Once again, great work, great artist Psyko.