Omega Skincare Workshop

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I appreciate the feedback but I encourage everyone to try and learn the ways of kitbashing and porting, and you too can accomplish what I have done and more. I put a lot of time into the creations I do and like to share them so people can see what's possible in this game. I see a lot of want want want and no attempts to learn how to do this so you can get what you want. Those who demand us creators to send you our work makes me hesitant due to seeing peoples work put into mods who then claim the other persons work that they are using as their own. I also see a lot of new members signing up to spam a thread full of requests as soon as they see someone post ported material. Learn the ways of kitbashing and porting and you will have unlimited power of creation for this game. Here is another one of my creations, here I kitbashed a battle damaged Vader with a mixed look of TFU and Rebels. Cut out part of the helmet for a more menacing look along with changing textures.
spacer.png
spacer.png

Edited by Circa
rehosted image link
7 hours ago, Omega said:

Aprecio los comentarios, pero animo a todos a que intenten aprender las formas de hacer kitbashing y portar, y ustedes también pueden lograr lo que he hecho y más. Dedico mucho tiempo a las creaciones que hago y me gusta compartirlas para que la gente pueda ver lo que es posible en este juego. Veo mucho deseo, deseo, deseo y ningún intento de aprender a hacer esto para que pueda obtener lo que desea. Aquellos que nos exigen creadores para que le enviemos nuestro trabajo me hace dudar debido a ver el trabajo de las personas en modificaciones que luego reclaman el trabajo de otras personas que están utilizando como propio. También veo muchos miembros nuevos que se registran para enviar spam a un hilo lleno de solicitudes tan pronto como ven a alguien publicar material portado. Aprende las formas de kitbashing y portado y tendrás un poder ilimitado de creación para este juego. Aquí hay otra de mis creaciones, Aquí hice un Vader dañado por la batalla con un aspecto mixto de TFU y rebeldes. Recorta parte del casco para una apariencia más amenazante junto con texturas cambiantes.
spacer.png
spacer.png

good morning. I understand your point of view but if it is for fear that I use your work to make it happen for me or to give it, don't worry, my intention is to enjoy its incredible mod for my personal use exclusively. I just loved his work and I wanted to enjoy it and as for making models I at the moment are still in diapers like who says jajajajaja. Sorry, I'm from Spain. As I said I have no idea even if my team supports the programs to make models and I don't know if I would know how to do it. If someone wants to teach me I would be happy to learn but between that I learn I would love to enjoy your work in sp it is beautiful. If you consider it appropriate, of course, I emphasize it, I want it only for personal use like any other mod and enjoy jedi academy and my 100% 100 favorite game. You decide of course. It is his job but if it was for fear that I would steal it I understand in this world you can not trust but in my case do not worry. A great job and greetings from Spain. take care of yourself and may the force be with you always.

Dark_Reaper likes this
  • 2 weeks later...