Omega Skincare Workshop

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

It has been a while since I have posted on here, but I wasn't going to let my thread go dead. If anyone is interested in the stuff I work on for JKA, feel free to join my discord server aka JKEmpire!

Anyway, here is an update on the TK stormtrooper from Bad Batch.
shot0123.png

Edited by Circa
rehosted image link
2 hours ago, BlindDaThief said:

I need to join... if only I knew how Discord worked 😆

You will be able to figure it out, it's not bad at all. You will see a lot more of my work there.

26 minutes ago, Circa said:

Why not upload it here for the rest of the world to access? That's what this place is here for.

I like to keep it balanced, I'll most likely upload it like I always do here in my thread where everyone can scroll through my journey of projects and be able to download them when they become available.

4 minutes ago, Omega said:

I like to keep it balanced, I'll most likely upload it like I always do here in my thread where everyone can scroll through my journey of projects and be able to download them when they become available.

Why not in the actual files section where people go to download and browse for mods? Like I said, that's what it's there for. I find it odd when people downright refuse to use it when it would only benefit more people being able to see and enjoy your content. Most players, old and new, go there to find mods, not buried in a thread. Your stuff is great, it deserves to be in our archive.

Botdra, BlindDaThief and Lancelot like this
8 hours ago, Circa said:

Why not in the actual files section where people go to download and browse for mods? Like I said, that's what it's there for. I find it odd when people downright refuse to use it when it would only benefit more people being able to see and enjoy your content. Most players, old and new, go there to find mods, not buried in a thread. Your stuff is great, it deserves to be in our archive.

I agree.  Your stuff IS great and you deserve the recognition.  ... and I don't say that to just be selfish 😅. We've all gotta work together to keep this community alive.  

On 2/11/2024 at 7:50 PM, Circa said:

On 2/11/2024 at 7:43 PM, Omega said:

I agree with Circa. I don't even know the majority of these models exist because they're hiding in a very long forum thread. By actually uploading them to the site we can find them easily, they get exposure, we have better search options, and a more stable an organize place to host the files.

You work is fantastic, it would be great to have them uploaded here properly.

Circa likes this