Bespin Cloud City Vader SP Mission - WIP

That's onw bounty hunter I don't wanna see. He looks great, but it brings me some horror-ish effect when looking at his helmet. Even with a lightsaber I don't wanna see this guy :X

I must agree here. Even though I'd probably use Destruction or Lightning to attack him from a distance, that helmet tells me he'd be resourceful still.

Langerd likes this

I Rly Like Your mixed opinions :) About the helmet - i rly wanted it to be this big. The body is for the test but i will make a little changes to it. Now i was checking some colors. First version was from Cloud City pallete. Now i made 3 new ones. 

1.White variant
2.Carbon variant
3.Magenta variant
4.Rust/dirt variant

d0wg3HE.jpg

swegmaster, Smoo and yeyo JK like this

Well he is kinda finished ^^

hVTKdtS.jpg
X8b3rD5.jpg
xUyeO0b.jpg
p58J9FL.jpg
e84Z7KG.jpg
a2krqZu.jpg

i took the backpack model from snowtrooper and change it a little. But i rly enjoy this model ! I Hope You will like him too ;)

Also I am thinking about bonus mission - the same mission but with many things diffrent and also fightning imperials as the Javis. 

Vade Parvis, Jeff, yeyo JK and 8 others like this

amaaaaziiing!! about the name, In KOTOR there is one dude bounty hunter or something; really, with many similarities (I think with yellow armor) standing on manaan cantina... i dnt remember too much, but maybe the backstory of ur masterpiece of model  :winkthumb:can get rich from that (names/race/etc)

amaaaaziiing!! about the name, In KOTOR there is one dude bounty hunter or something; really, with many similarities (I think with yellow armor) standing on manaan cantina... i dnt remember too much, but maybe the backstory of ur masterpiece of model  :winkthumb: can get rich from that (names/race/etc)

Yes, you're referring to the Iridonian, a bloodthirsty race of warriors with very little regard for honor... Just the type of person that would willingly go after Vader. >:D

He does look a lot like him not that you mention it, although it's not like what the Iridonian was wearing was exclusive to their kind. I'm pretty sure it was just a generic divers outfit.

Langerd and yeyo JK like this