Bespin Cloud City Vader SP Mission - WIP

• 1 month later...

@@Langerd need any help with your cloud city mod? Eg scripting, animating, etc.

Uggggh, so beautiful, so much want!

Sadly i dont have much time for modding lately. I have soo many projects on my mind right now i should make some list of priorities. Help to this mod is always nice to see ! I made everything (mostly) by myself. But niw i dont make anything with this mod which is sad because there are no updates here from my side. Maybe on holidays guys.. maybe ;)

Diving into the files, I noticed that Raxle still fights Vader with ONE ARM. Okay...that made me want to play this even more just for the sake of seeing Raxle fight to the bitter end. We all know he's gonna die, but Jesus @@Langerd, that...that's sending out your Villain like a boss.

AAAA YOU SPOILED IT! DX yeah .. i want make a very long and challanging duel with him. There are 5 npcs - with a reason ;) . First he is in cape and stuff. Because he will jump down from high distance his cape will flow away. Later in the fight we will cut his saber to the half. Now he will use dual sabr style. And so on... yeah this last npc without a arm? I wanted to give this sad kinda even emotional scene. He is much much weaker and it will be easier to defeat him. He will fight to the end.

This mod is basiclly Vader returns to the cloud city because of lightsaber and problems in the empire. It is a trap on him and big plan to kill him.

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

AAAA YOU SPOILED IT! DX yeah .. i want make a very long and challanging duel with him. There are 5 npcs - with a reason ;) . First he is in cape and stuff. Because he will jump down from high distance his cape will flow away. Later in the fight we will cut his saber to the half. Now he will use dual sabr style. And so on... yeah this last npc without a arm? I wanted to give this sad kinda even emotional scene. He is much much weaker and it will be easier to defeat him. He will fight to the end.

This mod is basiclly Vader returns to the cloud city because of lightsaber and problems in the empire. It is a trap on him and big plan to kill him.

All the more reason I want to see it completed, cause imagine fighting Jerec, or Desann, or even Tavion Possessed by Ragnos like that. You'd proceed to the next area, but they emerge again battle scarred, but fighting you again. By the fifth one you'd be like "Jesus, just die already!" backed up by a sense of paranoia. It's a pity something like that was never thought of until now, but better late than never.

• 1 month later...

Also, I feel like it's worth mentioning that the sab2 soundset actually works really well for the Bespin Cops. Perhaps that can be used for some variation.

Another thing, please remove the "Don't shoot - where on your side!", I feel like it really takes away from the experience. When they are on your side, it makes sense; it's there to let you know that you're shooting your allies (friendly fire). None of the base/vanilla enemies have ffwarn or ffturn sounds because of this reason.

Langerd likes this

Impressive, Most Impressive !  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlYMUL8b6l4

Why Vader is shooting big energy blob ? O.O

Also i suggest using blue style because red is very bad on reflecting blasters.

Also, I feel like it's worth mentioning that the sab2 soundset actually works really well for the Bespin Cops. Perhaps that can be used for some variation.

Another thing, please remove the "Don't shoot - where on your side!", I feel like it really takes away from the experience. When they are on your side, it makes sense; it's there to let you know that you're shooting your allies (friendly fire). None of the base/vanilla enemies have ffwarn or ffturn sounds because of this reason.

Yeah i worked on it. Maybe i will upload updated version on holidays. I will see

Why Vader is shooting big energy blob ? O.O

Also i suggest using blue style because red is very bad on reflecting blasters.

Yeah i worked on it. Maybe i will upload updated version on holidays. I will see

@@Xeby, from what I can guess, uses a personal version of JKA he made himself. He even added new Force Powers to it.

And as for holidays, Summer is also coming up, so you might have time then depending on what happens.

yeyo JK and Xeby like this

I just watched this. Its pretty cool. I would LOVE to see a SW movie like this where you can actually see just how powerful Darth Vader really is. Who scripted the ball lightning Splash Damage? Holy hell it's crazy!

Me i have done it all.. Enjoy!  :winkthumb:

Langerd likes this
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Quick question. About cutscenes-

Do you prefer:

- quick small in game cutscenes. From time to time.

- more detail new animation cutscenes with new small map loaded. Like in sp when Jaden talks with Kyle and Luke.

What do you prefer?

Do you prefer:

- more detail new animation cutscenes with new small map loaded. Like in sp when Jaden talks with Kyle and Luke.

What do you prefer?

Honestly, depends on the situation of what is going on in the game. 

Do you prefer:

What do you prefer?

Second one. Load times aren't that long and they make for a more immersive gameplay. 

TheWhitePhoenix and Wasa like this

I decided. Today i will show you the new screens and entire progress after long break. There are some issues i want to point out and also i want to make entire credit list and tag creators who decided to help me or i didnt asked them or didnt mention them. I want to be 100% sure and ok with you.

But remember. I am modding this entire thing alone and i have a lot of work nowadays so dont except stuff too often ;)

Wasa, TheWhitePhoenix and SomaZ like this

I decided. Today i will show you the new screens and entire progress after long break. There are some issues i want to point out and also i want to make entire credit list and tag creators who decided to help me or i didnt asked them or didnt mention them. I want to be 100% sure and ok with you.

But remember. I am modding this entire thing alone and i have a lot of work nowadays so dont except stuff too often ;)

You don't have to worry, cause having a lot of IRL work is an accepted excuse (because it's a given as we all have work IRL to take care of) for not being on and working on this often. It makes the excitement for when you do work on it grow more when you start up again.

Langerd likes this

Ok sry for late response. I will try to do this today. I was overwhelmed by hours in school and numbers of the files to find Authors. I also need to find author for wookie v2 model from mb2 to use him in my mod.

I will try to add everything today.