Bespin Cloud City Vader SP Mission - WIP

The wait is finally over!!! Waiting for approval. 

If there will be any problems just type here! I want to make sure to make some new changes!

Many Thanks To all Jkhubers , You Guys on the forums and specially Members:

@@Psyk0Sith  

@@Barricade24 

@@AshuraDX  

@@SomaZ

@@DT85

@@Ramikad

@@Jolly

@@Kualan

@@minilogoguy18

@@JAWSFreelao

@

@@dark_apprentice

@@Noodle

And others.. Thank You all

Looks great so far, but I'm stuck at the begining since I can't find the security key to proceed. I know I'm missing something, yet I can't find it... for now.

Langerd likes this

Looks great so far, but I'm stuck at the begining since I can't find the security key to proceed. I know I'm missing something, yet I can't find it... for now.

There is a railing in the outside area at the beginning, near Vader's TIE Advanced Fighter, by it will be a balcony area, Force Jump to it.

Langerd likes this

Use force sense ;) The body that will glow blue is the body with the key

I hope You managed to get to the last place in the story (it is not finished yet ...sadly) .... A duel .. that is all i will tell You ;)

I finished your mod as well and...

damn this was really good, I loved everything, the slower movement for Vader made it more realistic and his taunt looked just like during his duel against Luke in episode 5. and

the way the jedi got defeated was unexpected but amazing!

Langerd likes this

Well for all having problems.. i am one who always loved the tricky and not easy to guess situations. I always prefer some challenge not only in combat but to make player think and know what to do in the environment.

To look for the key You should use force sense. The blue bodies are the one with the key. Also i made 4 (i think) secret areas ^^ for them You should use the force sense as well!

I am sorry about that jump.. It is possible only in Sp to do this jump. You must stand on the fence and jump at the middle .. it is tricky but after trying i made it .. maybe i will make something that will allow to make it easier.

I didnt made any ending .. it is just a demo and i am not finishing here!

And Guys i am polish .. and my english is rly bad sometimes.. but i tried to make voices for the characters and make overall the lines... i am not very good at it so in english language stuff... i will mostly ... need help

The ending i was talking about is were the second Bespin Red Twin Pod is (a little hangar). If You managed to complete the modification i am rly... happy and i want tl make more and more stuff to this mod.

If Anyone of You will have any troubles with it .. type like @@The Punisher about it. I am open for any criticism and opinions.

Sadly i must say - playing it with the base folder full with other mods can mess up many things.. but i am not able to make 100% all of players work it correctly in every way.

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

Well for all having problems.. i am one who always loved the tricky and not easy to guess situations. I always prefer some challenge not only in combat but to make player think and know what to do in the environment.

To look for the key You should use force sense. The blue bodies are the one with the key. Also i made 4 (i think) secret areas ^^ for them You should use the force sense as well!

I am sorry about that jump.. It is possible only in Sp to do this jump. You must stand on the fence and jump at the middle .. it is tricky but after trying i made it .. maybe i will make something that will allow to make it easier.

I didnt made any ending .. it is just a demo and i am not finishing here!

And Guys i am polish .. and my english is rly bad sometimes.. but i tried to make voices for the characters and make overall the lines... i am not very good at it so in english language stuff... i will mostly ... need help

The ending i was talking about is were the second Bespin Red Twin Pod is (a little hangar). If You managed to complete the modification i am rly... happy and i want tl make more and more stuff to this mod.

If Anyone of You will have any troubles with it .. type like @@The Punisher about it. I am open for any criticism and opinions.

Sadly i must say - playing it with the base folder full with other mods can mess up many things.. but i am not able to make 100% all of players work it correctly in every way.

Then again, it IS a beta, so people are bound to run into problems like what me and others encountered. Hopefully as time progresses, you can figure out how to make it at least playable for everyone who doesn't use the base game.

Thanks a lot Langerd. I like challenges, but you should take into consideration a balance based on who you are playing as. For example, Vader wouldn't go around jumping every where when he could use the force to bring things to him (mostly because of his powers but also because his arrogance).

One thing I noticed, in the beginning there is also another Vader just standing in front of his Tie. not sure if this is intentional or if another mod might be causing that.

Also, if I drop the saber, it shows the default SP saber (saber1) on the floor. Once it return to my hand, it turns into Vader's saber again. No big deal, just a few things I found so far....might be able to provide more feedback once I make the jump (don't like using cheats).

Btw, I am using openjk....

Thanks a lot Langerd. I like challenges, but you should take into consideration a balance based on who you are playing as. For example, Vader wouldn't go around jumping every where when he could use the force to bring things to him (mostly because of his powers but also because his arrogance).

One thing I noticed, in the beginning there is also another Vader just standing in front of his Tie. not sure if this is intentional or if another mod might be causing that.

Also, if I drop the saber, it shows the default SP saber (saber1) on the floor. Once it return to my hand, it turns into Vader's saber again. No big deal, just a few things I found so far....might be able to provide more feedback once I make the jump (don't like using cheats).

Btw, I am using openjk....

Damn :S That is why i was afraid.. I have 5-6 folders of Jedi Academy which one is for checking the modifications and i made it clean... there are some mods but they are not messing up the game.. 

I Know You are using Openjk but.. Is it possible for You to check how it goes with normal Jk3 version? The script should remove that vader... 

Damn :S That is why i was afraid.. I have 5-6 folders of Jedi Academy which one is for checking the modifications and i made it clean... there are some mods but they are not messing up the game.. 

I Know You are using Openjk but.. Is it possible for You to check how it goes with normal Jk3 version? The script should remove that vader... 

I tried it with all of the mods on my end. Base just freezes (Steam version). OpenJK and JKE have the same problem I posted on the file comments itself.

I have too many issues to play plain JA but I tried anyway and......

mOBBq1H.png

Welp, that settles it. OpenJK and JKE are the future.

Shiet.. i am sorry about that.. i had a big problem with instaling Openjk for some reason in the past... 

How exactly it freezes?.. I have no problems with the mod... damn :/

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

Shiet.. i am sorry about that.. i had a big problem with instaling Openjk for some reason in the past... 

How exactly it freezes?.. I have no problems with the mod... damn :/

It freezes in the mission loading screen. It then crashes after a bit. But hey, don't beat yourself over it. That's what Betas are meant for. Finding bugs and everything.