Bespin Cloud City Vader SP Mission - WIP

Well i read one comment about removing the thermal detonators dudes. I think i will remove this weapon from their hands ... it is annoying and stupid.

Also i want to ask @@Psyk0Sith about making som variations of Lobot.. seems that many of You like his character You dont want to kill him... i think i will just edit the model and make cyborgs instead(only with permission)

I dont want to make Vader talking too much... but now there are not many of those . I am not fan of new battlefront game and to be honest i dont like how vader talks a lot ... if someone on Hub knows english well and can type some amazing lines i can ask for help! I will type a situation and other side will give me a written scene. I would make ... something cringy which i dont want to happen

It wouldn't hurt to add more dialouge, but not TOO much, if you know what I mean.

Langerd likes this

Many thanks for great words People! I Hope that All of You will download and play it with no issues. Lately i am a little busy but i rly want to end the part one and start planning part two!

But first I will make a list of issues that You typed here. Some of them will have * which means i am not 100% able to fix it  (also i will edit this post when someone will type a new one):

-Too many files in the base folder causing npc limit error or just a lot of other issues*
-Freezing the game (i am not sure why it happens...)*
-Some lag - Fps issues 
-"that fucking faggot" line (thought i have removed it X)
-sounds issues - bespin cops for example are yelling dont shoot we are on your side .. Vader should be confused and say : eeeeee.... Nope? *lighstaber slash*
-For some of You thermals are annoying but @@Noodle for example found out that is making game harder - Will think about it
-the objectives are wrong .. not sure why but the problem was i had to replace existing onces (hoth objectiove files i think) to make it work.. new files made by me were not working..*
-Scripts not working.. i still think it is base full of mods issue..If clean jk3 worked correctly there is rly small possibility that it is nt working nice because of this*
-The balcony tricky jump .. Maybe i will make it easier but with knowing technique You are able to do it
-OpenJk - this is maybe the biggest problem because i think most of You are using this... I am using default jk3 If someone using openjk without any mods pls let me know if everything works corretly

Also today i will upload screens of changed look of the bespin cops :) I think they look nicer now! 

Before making part two i will make one.. very important cutscene that will make us know what is story about.
Not sure about making voice lines... I will try acting my best but these amateur voice would be funny or cringy XD

Noodle, swegmaster and yeyo JK like this

-OpenJk - this is maybe the biggest problem because i think most of You are using this... I am using default jk3 If someone using openjk without any mods pls let me know if everything works corretly

Not a problem for me. I just edit the .bat file, replacing "ja_sp" by "openjk_sp.x86" and everything is fine, and this for all mods which are using a Batch. Not an hard work to do with Notepad. In 20 seconds this is done.

-For some of You thermals are annoying but @@Noodle for example found out that is making game harder - Will think about it

Well, there are too many. Yes, this is harder, but Vader is not a jumping character (he never jumps with his armor, and in the stairs on Bespin against Luke is not a "real" jump). This is why I found the balcony scene was unfitting with him. To be honest, all those thermal and rocket soldiers reminds me Lady Jedi and Communication Force mods, which were hard as f... because of them and in fact absolutely unrealistic (you don't use an explosive when you are too close of your target).

And yes, the will to make the RO scene is dead with this kind of stuff. This is Vader, he doesn't hide. To offset, blasters can make more damages.

-"that fucking faggot" line (thought i have removed it X)

Never heard it^^ It could be fun, cops are not very polite, especially during intense moments.

Not sure about making voice lines... I will try acting my best but these amateur voice would be funny or cringy XD

This is not bad, we are not waiting from fans to be real actors. Except if it's really, really terrible. Of course, if lines are well acted this is better, but you can make something fair.

By the way, I am currently making the French version of Lady Jedi, but once it will be done, may I make one for your mod? If there are not many lines, it will be quick.

And is it possible to make subtitles?

I remember a bug: heavy repeater and Golan arms don't appear correctly in our hands during FPV: it is on the top-left side of the screen, as if Vader held it on the shoulder. Well, technically he doesn't need those "barbaric" weapons, but bug is there.

Langerd likes this

Well, there are too many. Yes, this is harder, but Vader is not a jumping character (he never jumps with his armor, and in the stairs on Bespin against Luke is not a "real" jump). This is why I found the balcony scene was unfitting with him. To be honest, all those thermal and rocket soldiers reminds me Lady Jedi and Communication Force mods, which were hard as f... because of them and in fact absolutely unrealistic (you don't use an explosive when you are too close of your target).

I didn't jump to beat those guys, since in Jedi Master difficulty you end up dead really quick like that. I used force speed and force rage and that worked much better and felt Vader like to be honest.

The normal Bespin Cop model for me looks rly awful.. so i thought - i must change him.

I hope You Will like that change :)

49jgfaS.jpg

jLGk8ST.jpg

iaFHAGB.jpg

yxiMOQj.jpg

k0CBnnI.jpg

064QLxs.jpg

Those faces are much better than base JA!

-the objectives are wrong .. not sure why but the problem was i had to replace existing onces (hoth objectiove files i think) to make it work.. new files made by me were not working..*

I had the same problem with my maps, figured out it happened because the objectives are hard coded in the objectives.h file

Langerd likes this
Ok ! SO! I made three variations of the bespin cyborgs ;) You didnt want to kill Lobot so i made them for Ya ^^ i also made the brown/beige variation for the bespin cop.

wmiojt1.jpg

QHzjKQo.jpg

KS1MkGd.jpg

SidTYIf.jpg

CsPJKSs.jpg

MoVSnS9.jpg

But this is not the main topic here Guys! I came up with some new ideas ;) Since my modification is about Vader and we not use the guns , weapons i thought that i can change the weapons as i like to be honest. So i came up with this idea! 

I like to introduce the new character dont have a name for him yet but i rly like his design ^^ :

bOO5WmB.jpg

He will be a sniper .. but You may ask what weapon he would use ? Disruptor right ? I was very pissed because i couldnt make him shot faster... so .. disruptor was a rly weak choice for him. This guy will be on the top in the big hall shooting down at Vader.. but what are other sniper weapons in the game? Tusken rifle will not work either because i checked with the spacing script ... i cant make them shoot faster... and i  was thinking how to make this game kinda harder ... he will be a mini boss (but like a boss) ... I wanted to give him a model of the DLT20a

Love that weapon and i like (even if i dont like actual game..) how Dice made it in the newest battlefront game.. "Loading very powerful green shot .. a big laser that .." and i stoped for a moment . And Here is the answer ! The Concussion Rifle will be replacement for this weapon! But sniper weapon shooting by a guy from a shoulder ? NOPE! I will change the animation like he is using diruptor ^^ and He will be the only enemy in the mod using Dlt20a so the "concussion rifle" ;) I gave the npc that weapon and also scripted it to use the alternative fire... the effects and the model of the weapon will be changed! But Guys it rly works amazing.. npc could hit me even with force speed while jumping !!! On the lower difficulties it will be annoying and hard in some way because You will be on higher places and he can drop You down ;) But on Jedi Master difficulty he will be very .... hard. 30 Dmg per hit with the knockback is very brutal ;)

AGs2W4q.jpg

sFg42rF.jpg

And finally !!! I also came up with the battery idea. The mechanic that is "Portal game" like. In the second map i will add some battery platforms.

hLCHuMD.jpg

These platforms are information for the player that he can place the battery on it ;) How You may ask? I just made a battery model. The battery model is npc enitiy so Vader can use force grip on it ! Well.. dealing 1000 dmg with grip will not be a problem because i will give the batteries undying effect ;) 

2IKfBn3.jpg

RLafY2t.jpg

F9epa3d.jpg

a3Kt9UH.jpg

as You can see on the last pic the battery turn on the light enity . It is only a  test but important thing is that only npc_targetname bat1 can active these platforms. So if Vader will step inside it will not work the same with the normal npcs.

these are test works and ideas so far but first i rly want to complete part 1 first ;) Dont be harsh on me.. i am the only one person behind all of these but i rly try my best to make it as fast as i can