Clone trooper Phase 2 armor

The amount of detail the JA community puts into their models is staggering. Incredibly staggering. Coming from Battlefront we don't worry about so much detail, given that you rarely see it. Props to you.

blocking out basic colors for the ID map and bump detail

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=bd4827ffbd1079c011316aa6b97350a3&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=7338&p=109398&md5check=ecba2a4d3033837a868480b442547b35&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,xc6MASg2JP0'); //]]></script>3b230ba157ccf86f03eef69e51557553.png&&0

Holy .. Bananas O.O

Cant even describe how awesome he ... OoO

the 501st paint job:

may have to decrease the glossiness of the main material again

I alsoadded some detail to the shoesoles, some nubbed rubber grip pads

EDIT: a imgur gallery with further pics

b0fvQZBl.png

*Drools*

the 501st paint job:

b0fvQZBl.png

This is hands down one of the best models made for this game and the BEST Clone trooper model.

Epic work @@AshuraDX !!

the 501st paint job:

b0fvQZBl.png

We NEEED THIS FOR MBII!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Looks uber awesome, but the triangle count is extremely high that not even MBII could/would use. Our (MBII) absolute maximum for non-mechs is 5,000 tris.

yeah indeed, I'm trieng to chop him down wherever I can

I got a 50% increase from the darn smoothing splits

Verts will get increased by using smooth groups but it shouldn't affect triangle count if you're using the new plugin.

oh, yes indeed I thought you said vert count

here's what I could chop him down to without visible difference

d8bcdffa62fd7f51839576b4b3676956.png

EDIT: another 285 tris down  still little to no visible difference

EDIT2:

let's see if I can get to 7k vertices and 8.5k tris

jbn41eD.png

EDIT 3:

tMVShHS.png

Austin%20Powers%20Yeah%20Baby%20Yeah.png

Omicron likes this