Bespin Cloud City Vader SP Mission - WIP

This "Troop transport arriving at pad 23-A, lord Vader" "We are awaiting your orders." can be in this cutscene with hologram. I will think about this. ;)

Edit: Well here is one thing. Do You remember Guys this imperial officer? :

daine-jir.jpg

This character vanished... after Tanvive IV assault.. And it is a shame.. Why?? Because this is the ONLY one imperial officer that was tlaking with Vader like work mates.

He was talking with him normally , without shitting his pants, without fear, just like mates. And that .. confused me O_O All officers later were scared and always look out what they saying. Not this guy! And he was COMMANDER!

This guy has some balls XD

Maybe i will add him to the mix. Who knows.. i am always the guy that have many ideas but when i want to accomplish them... I find there is too much work X)

I'll tell you the exact lines spoken here, between this "Commander" and Vader;

Commander: "Holding her (Leia) is dangerous. Word of this gets out, it could generate sympathy for the Rebellion, in the Senate."

Lord Vader: "I have traced the Rebel spies to her, now she is my only link to finding their secret base."

Commander: "She'll die before she'll tell you anything."

Lord Vader: "Leave that to me. Send a distress signal and then inform the Senate, that all aboard were killed."

Langerd likes this

1ebd47daa20d90660459d00677cf7b8d.jpg

Got permission for A280 :) 

Well... I must say. I am planing to upload this map... TOMMOROW!!! 83

c55bda85bbd8dc271217ecea3766442a.jpg

18dc3d082cedb2480546744ce3589df7.jpg

9b5a0d97a7418a695f9aa9a764486556.jpg

53d76231bc612871d83b52ebcb54be5c.jpg

698001687b03f4485b62ff2cb151c6d4.jpg

14ae694061eb1917d7fc3833b7e219ae.jpg

a4af5b7baaf3fb8f8c057c52dc0e5d7c.jpg

5999becebfd39be3be2f486e15c14453.jpg

Will this map just be the city part, itself or are you planning on including the Carbonite Chamber, too?

There are some cutscenes that i want to add but i didnt make objectives.. Well You must turn on something , go there , destroy this but there is no datapad that Tells You what to do. I dont know how to do them

Can someone help Langerd out, with this.. If anyone knows how??

But, to quote Darth Vader "Revenge is not the jedi way"! 

That was still Anakin. He wasn't Darth Vader, by that point yet.

Langerd likes this

@@Langerd done

I have to say I like the face texture you have for your villain

did you make it from scratch or what was it based on?

I made !!! Yeay! I open up Blender , took the Chiss head, multiresolution it and i use sculp edit mode and bake it.. I have a noobish experience with it but i managed to make some good baking to later edit it in the picture editor.

Will this map just be the city part, itself or are you planning on including the Carbonite Chamber, too?

Can someone help Langerd out, with this.. If anyone knows how??

That was still Anakin. He wasn't Darth Vader, by that point yet.

Well Carbonite Chamber .. Is one of my favourite places in whole star wars (Why ? Because of my favourite Lightsaber duel ^^) And i want to inclde it ;) (but not in this map)

Objectives are done ;P Dont be afraid . (they replace the Hoth objectives.. and this suck a little :S)

Well Raxle has skills from the Jedi members who thought : Jedi Order is destroyed, temple is in ruin.. there is nothing left.. So we dont care anymore. We will avenge their death by killing Vader.

GMRobinHood likes this

b3fd76ea03f2276e43430cd2fc5c39b5.jpg

Permission from Toshi - Vader model OvO (But he didnt tell me how to share the file TvT)

I also edited Vader's lightsaber... Edited his saber.Dat file and some sounds. (this saber was in the saber pack... i took it at put it in the single pack to be better to upload) - Need permission for that (dont know the author)

Imperial Gunner made by @ - Need permission for that as well

Hmm i dont know if I need permission from Hapslash for his imperial model. I will just mention his Name in the readme.

Now i want to make sure i am not doing something wrong. This is my first big project that i want to upload.
Also adding link to the replacement models wouldnt be stealing someone work but just a way to recommend better gameplay.

This is our main villian here . I will probably change some things about him.

Raxle Vercel

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=a7b503e7bffbc63205e103d4028f341a&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6026&p=107412&md5check=6af80bf3d893b11b4f279ecdd1df8a0e&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,FMVZQpvdLTA'); //]]></script>cf9a6780827bac62f4e0c378b4e3fafd.jpg

a2c20983306b3a9bc1c8f224813fddca.jpg

1efe7b9eb40bc1cb9a67ddd437c5d9ba.jpg

9e4c99e03d2ec8bbc7eb503533db669a.jpg

There will be some other Jedi members (i plan 3 others) that want avange the Order 66&&0

That's a scar ,right? Maybe make him blind on that eye. Just an idea xD

Langerd likes this

@@Langerd Whilst I'm not opposed to the sheer blue sky and clouds of Bespin, in your current version. How about switching it out and using the orangey yellow sunset of Bespin.

This is the current look you've gone with, which is great!
7cc9a5e888d147f3f16bd3e52c6099ac.jpg

How about, just for time of day reasons and such and dealings with the Empire (which in TESB, was more or less evening and all the Rebellion/Empire confrontation happened during this time).. How about something like this:

1165654_large.jpg

the_falcon_escapes_cloud_city_by_balsavo

Just an idea..

GMRobinHood and Langerd like this

That's a scar ,right? Maybe make him blind on that eye. Just an idea xD

Closed eye or full red ? :P

Only this Bespin is much more realistic and much closer to the "real world" or Bespin than the one in JK2.

I agree.. I love Jk2 sp and i like maps but bespin.. was very strange looking. It looked nice but comparing to the movie.. Nope

@@Langerd Whilst I'm not opposed to the sheer blue sky and clouds of Bespin, in your current version. How about switching it out and using the orangey yellow sunset of Bespin.

This is the current look you've gone with, which is great!

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=9b5676d83e0f8ea92990fe22548fdc32&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6026&p=107805&md5check=ecba2a4d3033837a868480b442547b35&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,mo2oc_AMNLE'); //]]></script>7cc9a5e888d147f3f16bd3e52c6099ac.jpg

How about, just for time of day reasons and such and dealings with the Empire (which in TESB, was more or less evening and all the Rebellion/Empire confrontation happened during this time).. How about something like this:

1165654_large.jpg

the_falcon_escapes_cloud_city_by_balsavo

Just an idea..&&0

I wanted to do this in the second map :) It would create nice effect too. First mission starts with the blue sky. Later sky will change its color :)

dark_apprentice and Darth Sion like this

I totally agree with the sunset idea. I'm wondering if you can make it change color while ingame.... OR... level change and 1 hour goes by... enter into a new level with sun_color. So I guess you need the sun dropped to just above the horizon and more red, less blue saturation.

Darth Sion likes this

That your mod Mini? Whats the time limit on it? I would like to see a time change of 2pm day to 8pm sunset  at a 1 - 2 hour realtime for Langerds level.

Well it looks nice but.. i dont know how to do it, I dont rly see the reason i should put something like this on the sp map..

In the level 2 i wanted to make skybox orange. I remember the look of the city when Leia and Chewie tried to take Han from Boba.

And look guys.. I made a whole lot of work and this skybox would be again - hard and time consuming. I dont know how it works - is it made with shader or in some way with skybox enity i dont know..

Maybe in later version or something

Well it looks nice but.. i dont know how to do it, I dont rly see the reason i should put something like this on the sp map..

In the level 2 i wanted to make skybox orange. I remember the look of the city when Leia and Chewie tried to take Han from Boba.

And look guys.. I made a whole lot of work and this skybox would be again - hard and time consuming. I dont know how it works - is it made with shader or in some way with skybox enity i dont know..

Just do what you wanna do and how you feel it should be done. I can't wait for your finished mod :D

Langerd and Barricade24 like this

Moreover, considering the lighting would be the same anyway, you'd find yourself having white city streets in the heart of the night, although maybe you could fix this with a shader that slowly applies an orange and then dark overlay on the textures as time passes by. And yes, it's a sapient mixture of shaders that slowly appear, run through the sky and then disappear. That map doesn't really have problems with lighting, being a dimly-lit facility with some industrial lights in it, which makes the overall lighting pretty much okay for every time of day.

Even though, admittedly, the day-night cycle in that video is spectacular.

Langerd likes this