Quarak - Tusken warrior

Many thanks! Well.. I love drawing ^^ i am in the art school.

I draw something like this :

Morin.jpg

I made this funny Girl today xD I mean i colored it today but drawing was made 4-5 days ago.

Caroline.jpg

Her name is Caroline. She is my main heroine in my story...

I have more drawings but they are in the large resolution D: Maybe i will change it a little to show them .. if You want :)

Bek likes this

A tusken warrior would be a first one. Now that you brought it up, Im forced to say I'm bored with the same old Tusken concept. (model)
Let someone make a tusken warrior, something badass, don't they have their leaders and warlords aswel? This calls for a bong moment...

*zen  moment

Langerd likes this

A tusken warrior would be a first one. Now that you brought it up, Im forced to say I'm bored with the same old Tusken concept. (model)

Let someone make a tusken warrior, something badass, don't they have their leaders and warlords aswel? This calls for a bong moment...

*zen  moment

I agree! Tuskens where always one of my top *aliens* in star wars. Because there where nomads, raiders. They have clans, culture. I think that is why i made him XD

There is a model of the tusken for JK2 and it looks nice. I always prefered this Jk2 version than JKA one.

monthly072012-fa58fa4884c9082bdefb5aa4f2

found him :) He is better in my opinon than original one .. Dont know why it has only two stars O.o

That model looks way better than the one from Jedi Academy - and it was made for Jedi Outcast

BEFORE Jedi Academy was even released. You can see how spare-time-modelers can have

a better eye for detail than professional modelers. 

Nice painting man :) I am ever asked a trivial question: how is a tusken face? how is the face of a tusken without his sand mask?

Nobody knows. There's only one drawing showing an alleged Tusken face:

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090906072428/starwars/images/6/6a/Republic_62_03.jpg

And (partially) in Dark Forces II:

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070127034910/starwars/images/c/c8/GraveTusken-JK.jpg

I remember that removing the metal parts on his mask will show an awesome made skin under the mask! This model is great. And the imaginary of tusken without the mask looks rly cool here :)

I was making some skins, npcs of tusken (a tusken with blue cloth that use force lightning. A'la Shaman :P ) And i also find out that the author made the skin UNDER the silver parts! Awesome stuff i must say

tuskenmask.jpg

tuskennomask.jpg

NOPE MY MISTAKE! !! I saw one mod in the jkfiles. It was called Tusken Jedi

Tusken_jedi.jpg

http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Tusken_Jedi;60285

I took the part of this skin and paste to the original model. I gave it a glowing shader and the effect was rly cool :P

Or maybe i made it whole on my own :/ I dont remember guys XD

Asgarath83 likes this

That model looks way better than the one from Jedi Academy - and it was made for Jedi Outcast

BEFORE Jedi Academy was even released. You can see how spare-time-modelers can have

a better eye for detail than professional modelers. 

For what i think, the unique difference between a professiona modelers and a nice spare-time-modeler is: professional is payed.: \ but not ever money = quality

ROTFL... :D XDDDD

@zefilus ahahahah XD