Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

Some stuff I've had for awhile and haven't posted

29733079702_c2f9a884cd_b.jpg

29733077332_d83ec0e9c8_b.jpg

I've thrown T7-O1 in there just for @ , I sure most people don't care about it, but maybe they do.

Download from Page #1

Oh my god, I almost missed something released just for me! I was going through old pages to make sure I didn't miss anything, then I found this reference. I found the pack with T7 in there! Thank you so much retroactively! You have always been such a hero to me Jeff!

Jeff likes this

Not for the Skytrooper unfortunately. :)

He's in the pack. 

Shit no he's not, my bad I got the Dread host confused with the sky trooper I'll send him to you.

Edited by Jeff

um, I seem to have a problem downloading files, each time I click on a link, it says "Error 404, file not found" :

I'm getting the same problem and I have no idea why. But the link on the first page to all the files works for me.

the_raven likes this

You might have to try and create a link again to the files in order to share them publicly. I don't know why Dropbox decided this move. They said all "public folders" will become private, so I'm assuming you might have to try and create a link from them once again if you want to share the files to anyone. I have to update all my mod links for my Operation Flashpoint mod versions, etc, I think. At least I think that's what you have to do to get them to work. Otherwise, I'd try and find a different host somehow. I'm annoyed by this decision.

Jeff likes this

Loved some of the models in your drop box! It seems some one beat me to porting a few of these. I have Valkorion for your swtor collection.

Is he rigged? I did him, but he's a mess. I had no idea what I was doing at that point in time.

Yea he's rigged, he works for the most part. no facial expressions but every thing else seems to work. The file was a mess when I got ahold of it. Had to redirect everything and rewrite his shaders. Still looking for more voice clips to give him more taunts and wounded sounds.

Yea he's rigged, he works for the most part. no facial expressions but every thing else seems to work. The file was a mess when I got ahold of it. Had to redirect everything and rewrite his shaders. Still looking for more voice clips to give him more taunts and wounded sounds.

Yeah I'm interested, saves me from redoing him.  :D