Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

Nice. A recent data leak has suggested FA should be getting a bunch of prequel content at some point in the future so there may be more opportunities to come.

Awesome, Kualan! I was hoping the game would get a load more content, 'cos right now it's tied just to the Original Trilogy. Hoping to see some Sequel Trilogy in there, at some point. I have the game, myself but hardly play it, if at all. Play more Galaxy of Heroes than anything else.

• 5 weeks later...

Hope you're still alive and kicking Jeff, I've been working on some new stuff of my own recently.

Real life is hell. But I'm sure he's working behind the scenes.

I really would love to do some stuff, but the company I work for is providing endless hours of summer fun and enjoyment.  :P

• 2 weeks later...

Just so you know, Jeff, a lot of your dropbox links have been either broken or removed. Not sure if that was you, intentionally, or whether dropbox is screwing you over

It's dropbox, I have no idea why some work and others don't, at one point they all worked. The link at the 1st post should work, so you can get everything there.

I can concur with this. I checked recently and for me, your dropbox worked fine. Strange. :/

Perhaps I can shed some light on this @@Jeff

Dropbox has a daily bandwidth limit for Downloads from a single user.

If too many people download too many files from your dropbox, it locks downloads for the remainder of the current day. I have no clue when exactly it resets that limit.

Jeff likes this

Perhaps I can shed some light on this @@Jeff

Dropbox has a daily bandwidth limit for Downloads from a single user.

If too many people download too many files from your dropbox, it locks downloads for the remainder of the current day. I have no clue when exactly it resets that limit.

Thanks that helps explain it.

• 2 weeks later...