JkHub mascot: model suggestion

I bet you did not force_sense this one. A mascot for JkHub.

THIS COMMUNITY NEEDS A MASCOT
Someday you will buy yourself a house with a porch, where u sit and wish we had a mascot for the website.

- obviously, it has to be SW related

- could be a character, animal, or object

- it should represent us and what we do

:starwars:

im no admin here and this is just a suggestion.

IrocJeff and Bek like this

Chibi Kyle Katarn ?

well, the forum and site is on JKA, the series JK it's on kyle katarn (and jaden in the third) why not? :D

Why not katarn and jaden chibi with lightsabers actives and an happy, large an cute smile?? :3

No no, i was thinking about other: kyle katarn and jaden in combat pose back to back. one looking left, one looking right.

Otherwise: Luke that meditate with a PC, visual studio , radiant and softimage\blender\milkshape\3dmax \ whatever graphic edito, open in the monitor XD... or Yoda, maybe.

well, the forum and site is on JKA, the series JK it's on kyle katarn (and jaden in the third) why not? :D

Why not katarn and jaden chibi with lightsabers actives and an happy, large an cute smile?? :3

No no, i was thinking about other: kyle katarn and jaden in combat pose back to back. one looking left, one looking right.

Otherwise: Luke that meditate with a PC, visual studio , radiant and softimage\blender\milkshape\3dmax \ whatever graphic edito, open in the monitor XD... or Yoda, maybe.

I don't think we could use already existing logo as part of our mascot, unless it's the JkHub logo.

By the way, if any of you are good at drawing, you could try to create something of your own and post an image here.

Im just listing what we have so far, more ideas are ofcourse welcome,:

Porkins

the Ugnaught model

userOnysfx

userCirca

Count Dooku

the Banhammer

Chibi Kyle Katarn

Meditating Luke

Yoda

Horseton

Edited by zeƒilus
Onysfx likes this

Horseton added to the list, and I will make a poll next saturday.  I hope the JKhub staff will contribute.

You are all free to make a jkhubmascot_skin after the poll. Infact I hope to see one. It will make a great addition
to whatever videos you guys release, and above all we have then created a whole new character to JediKnight.

• 2 weeks later...