Darth Maul

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Archangel35757, I always wanted your Maul. I followed it very closely on filefront. It eventually faded away though.

When I saw you here I recognized you avatar and kept hoping you'd upload it. I wasn't going to ask about it since if you decided not to work on it that's your decision. It would be cool to finally get one or two though!

Do you have any other variants planned @@DT85? Ones I can think of are:

robes and hood

shirtless

regular pants (no sith skirt)

outfit from the clone wars

DT85, this is purely beautiful, I love it so much and I NEVER imagined you doing something like this--it's AMAZING! :D

I made a list of variants, if you don't mind (I sure hope you don't mind, I'm just SO excited!!!)

Apprentice

1. Malak-style Dathomirian Armor (Observation made of Darth Maul's original concept art)

2. Arena Combat Gear (Desaturated variation of Starkiller's arena combat gear, with Maul inside of it.)

3. Dark Sith Robes

4. Dark Sith Cowl (with some Sith robe exposure)

5. Dark Sith Robes (without upper robes)

Sith Lord

1. Shirtless with long cybernetic legs

2. Shirtless with long cybernetic legs & cape

3. Shirtless with long cybernetic legs & cape with hood

4. Custom Mandalorian-Sith Robes

I'd be willing to help with the textures since I love Darth Maul so much, but it's up to you. I love the work you did!

Bek likes this

@@DT85 - Nice work. Guess everyone has their version of Maul... here's mine. Been in my pile of WIP's waiting to be finished. :)

darthmaultunic.jpg

And here is the Cyber Maul version:

cybermaulwip.jpg

After all this plugin development is done I hope to finish all my WIPs. Keep up the good work. ;)

I love this. But I think you should also put those black gauntlets on his arms. They have a sort of outline, too... like the mystical color in Savage Opress's amulet, idk. But anyway, nice work for both of you!

Thanks for the good reception. :D In the coming days, I'll take him into zbrush to really get some details going. Can't wait for rend2. ;)

No plans for any clone wars variations, this is purely episode 1 Maul.

Can we please keep this topic about my Darth Maul though? Gets a bit messy otherwise. :P

Aw... D:

Oh well... maybe in the future I'll find a way to TCW-ify it.

negru_tudor likes this