The Adventures of Canny Silverino

In Polish - Puszek Sreberko

It is my character that is main protagonist of my story with small robots :)

I made him For Jk3 and i must rly say ... IT IS AWESOME!!! Maybe i will make some small mini campaign with him :) Specially when graphics are cartoonish making him and all of these things would be much easier. I will think about it ;) Do You like the Idea?

(I made this pencil in about 15-20 minutes .. It is great amount of fun XD)

geDhzKe.jpg
q6Tn5gI.jpg
4yWx0kg.jpg
YSJ5Rzi.jpg
hoe5O5W.jpg
2ZHx10m.jpg
Y4FFPaB.jpg

swegmaster, Sithani, Balt and 14 others like this

Well .. I made this test map :) It is still in process but it looks amazing XD Also i made animations but sadly i cant record the footage..

Enjoy!

gBl8hsV.jpg
PWMuJpX.jpg
3XqfrWn.jpg
n8szNvY.jpg
kZgI7o1.jpg
Went68T.jpg
73bIYEU.jpg
y2TwNWh.jpg
DMxQsFc.jpg
jwrYVpp.jpgAh .. and i made two versions of the enemies ;) With deathscript i made that game changes their skin . On the first model his eyes turns off but on the second one the eyes changes to crosses - because he is dead.

Noodle, the_raven, SomaZ and 6 others like this

Did you make the map on Blender? It looks really neato, like the classic Nintendo 64 games.

Yep Blender! ^^ Used my terrain technic + MD3 props.. It is very nice because You can mix two of them + Mix the textures. I rly must improve this method in the future :3

so um, when's the release? :rolleyes:

Dunno.. This is only for fun yet XD Maybe i will make one small level ;) 

Seriously your dealers number or it didn't happen! O_O 4941081-9928949280-i3q8b.png

Well Cola and Monster .. and Many many hours spent on this..

AngelModder and the_raven like this

New Stuff Here!! 

Made Slingshot (replacing Blaster Pistol) Shooting rocks. Also made special animation for that weapon ;)

Made Hammer Saber - slow attack speed animations but great amount of damage and knockback.

And spiecial weapon ! - Tennis Gun  Replacing Bowcaster. We are shooting tennis balls .

pHEOg2U.jpg
Du2mEa2.jpg
QgAr9wa.jpg
pHTDAUp.jpg
H6RsEem.jpg
xOysahK.jpg
v4lHv0v.jpg
ZprJqvn.jpg
VKkSWwV.jpg

Smoo, AngelModder, Noodle and 6 others like this

I have an error :( What is it?

If I understand correctly, he suggested that you should send an application to Ubisoft or Bethesda, so you can work there as an employee. My suggestion: Don't!

Ubisoft and Bethesda might be big game companies, but I don't want to know how many talents or ideas are wasted, or worse, unnoticed by them. Especially Ubisoft seems to rely on recycling,

with little creative process (like in Far Cry Primal, where they used the same map from Far Cry 4, just redecorated).

You're better off if you keep making your own thing. Who knows? With the abilities you have, maybe you can make your own games one day.

Anyway. Looking at the screenshots above, I see something that some quality time has been spent to create quality work. In fact, I've never seen anything like that in Jedi Academy.

You created something that looks like Rayman or some indie game. I like that. Makes me wonder why not many have tried to do that with Jedi Academy in the past.

Langerd likes this

If I understand correctly, he suggested that you should send an application to Ubisoft or Bethesda, so you can work there as an employee. My suggestion: Don't!

Ubisoft and Bethesda might be big game companies, but I don't want to know how many talents or ideas are wasted, or worse, unnoticed by them. Especially Ubisoft seems to rely on recycling,

with little creative process (like in Far Cry Primal, where they used the same map from Far Cry 4, just redecorated).

You're better off if you keep making your own thing. Who knows? With the abilities you have, maybe you can make your own games one day.

Anyway. Looking at the screenshots above, I see something that some quality time has been spent to create quality work. In fact, I've never seen anything like that in Jedi Academy.

You created something that looks like Rayman or some indie game. I like that. Makes me wonder why not many have tried to do that with Jedi Academy in the past.

Langerd, seriously, please apply here:

https://www.ubisoft.com/fr-CA/ http://www.valvesoftware.com/games/ https://bethesda.net/en/dashboard

Because if you don't, I will apply for you. Impressive resume.

There is no way and chance for it .. my skills in newest programs and understanding how to texture, model or rig are limited ... very limited. I am Lonely Wolf .. self learer . Even if i am making something that looks cool or funny and these things seems like a nice quality modification i am aware that for today standards these things are not professional quality. Lately i am rly feeling that i am not only standing in place but going backwards.. Polish - Japanese computer technic school on the computer graphic and design - i am learning photoshop, after effect and other things.. but there is so little here and i have problems with these new programs. I know that these programs are amazing and You can  make something great but it is sadly hard for me . 

This is a model made for 2004 game... we have 2017 and models maps are looking very very nice and good looking.. but i always find that annoying at some point and kinda sad. When in 2016 DOOM i clearly see all demons and instantly shoot them down , in games like call of duty modern warfare there is sometimes so mucch shit on the screen that i dont know what to do... But i liked that game.

Well my point is that my skills are not proffesional.. and i am kinda afraid because i rly want to do stuff ike this in the future. I am feeling that things i do lately are not enough.

I have an error :( What is it?

I think the only 'error' you have is where you might live. Other than that, a game company should be happy to have you developing for them.

Look on the QUAKE forums for rgoer. I used to game with him. His name is Roger Cordes. Sure he made maps like "Temple of the Ysalimari" and "Sunset on Coruscant". But that was just a start. If you check the credits on games like The Force Unleashed and Quake 4, you will see his name in the credits. Yea hes talented but he also had to start somewhere. Don't get DIScouraged. Get ENcouraged!