Character WIP

Texture WIP:

C7miBjp.png

I need to get some variation in for the cloth textures, dirt and wear have barely been tackled yet - mostly basic colors and my smart material to give some lighting information

I have no doubt once this is completed a mugshot will take its pride and place as your avatar. If not, then at least in your signature. :kylo:

AshuraDX likes this

Not true. Ruxith did something similar with his tie pilot reskin. https://jkhub.org/files/file/1104-ruxiths-tie-pilot-re-skin/

It was a bit of clever (some would call it lucky!..) specular shading to make it look more 3D/have more depth as the lighting changes on the mask :D I didn't think anyone really noticed it as it was subtle, glad you spotted it.

This animation on the face for Rorschach though is very cool, haven't seen something this smooth in terms of skin shader animation effects.

What you did with this model was incredibly clever. I can't stress that enough - CLEVER. I've seen a few models and skins that were animated in the past, like the Tie Pilot reskin by Ruxith and Clan Apathy's clientside stormtroopers, but you took full advantage of shading capabilities. Amazing :D

those lines may work as taunts, but generally sounds from an existing game would be far better.

while his imitation of Jakie Earle Haley's voice is better than anything I could produce, it still doesn't ring the bell.

in that game I linked above Rorschach is voiced by JAckie Earle Haley, the actor who portrayed him in the movei adaption - this way I could get matching taunts, random lines and pain sounds

I mgiht just release a v1 without sounds