woody and buzz lightyear in star wars?

i was playing around and i had buzz and woody stuck in my head so i was thinking if they were in jedi academy even though i sall a skin That had something that looked like woody but it doesnt look any reallistc to the woody so i was just thinking if someone can make a buzz lightyear and woody skin if thats ok with me even though toy story did a few star wars references well what if woody and buzz were in star wars jedi academy should anyone want to make a skin like these?

krkarr likes this

Heheh well i love Toy Story :) But here?!??! In Jk3 ? We can think about making the remake version:

Buzz - the mandalorian with diffrent armor and color with special jetpack

Woody - the smuggler that look very similar to the one from Old Republic.

The idea is rly weird... people should made more star wars characters not animu und mango or disney franchaise... it is too much mess in downloads and in other sites of non - star wars stuff . It is ndothing bad but it is toooooo much...

Darth Reborn likes this

Heheh well i love Toy Story :) But here?!??! In Jk3 ? We can think about making the remake version:

Buzz - the mandalorian with diffrent armor and color with special jetpack

Woody - the smuggler that look very similar to the one from Old Republic.

The idea is rly weird... people should made more star wars characters not animu und mango or disney franchaise... it is too much mess in downloads and in other sites of non - star wars stuff . It is ndothing bad but it is toooooo much...

Nice to see that someone understands this

I like Anime and manga and Disney too! But there are a lot of star wars characters that would be cool to add to the game

I think it's does't matter who and what's like. We all have ours intrests. I like 80s rock music - i don't ask people to make an Devid Coverdale in Sith robes. Because im not insane. It's matter of what belong and what don't. Half of request lately certainly don't and it's a shame.

Lancelot likes this

Well but to not sound like hipocrtic I also requested the non star wars character - Raiden . But i also requested and hoping for the a lot of the star wars characters too. I agree that lately there are too many of these requests but we should be mad at them as well. We love characters from other franchaise and we want to see them in one game - i understand that. Jka is my one of favourites games (for really i gave it on first place with jedi outcast of mine favourites games) and i kinda like some of models of this kind but of course ... there are some limits.

And of course modification can change games completely with models and levels. So if somebody make a -for example Mario games in Jka it would be awesome XD.

Lancelot likes this

Well but to not sound like hipocrtic I also requested the non star wars character - Raiden . But i also requested and hoping for the a lot of the star wars characters too. I agree that lately there are too many of these requests but we should be mad at them as well. We love characters from other franchaise and we want to see them in one game - i understand that. Jka is my one of favourites games (for really i gave it on first place with jedi outcast of mine favourites games) and i kinda like some of models of this kind but of course ... there are some limits.

And of course modification can change games completely with models and levels. So if somebody make a -for example Mario games in Jka it would be awesome XD.

There's absolutely no reason to be upset about any of the requests that are posted here. This is a subforum about requests and suggestions and everybody has a right to ask about whatever they feel like. If we don't like those requests we can simply ignore them, which is our right.

Rayce and eezstreet like this

There's absolutely no reason to be upset about any of the requests that are posted here. This is a subforum about requests and suggestions and everybody has a right to ask about whatever they feel like. If we don't like those requests we can simply ignore them, which is our right.

I am not upset on these requests :) I just said what i have on my mind. I am not

ba1.jpg

I am

02d.jpg

Lancelot likes this

I think it's does't matter who and what's like. We all have ours intrests. I like 80s rock music - i don't ask people to make an Devid Coverdale in Sith robes. Because im not insane. It's matter of what belong and what don't. Half of request lately certainly don't and it's a shame.

A David Coverdale model would be awesome! 

Darth Reborn and Lancelot like this
  • 2 weeks later...