Jeff

Jeff's never ending WIP's

Hello, hello! Loving the new releases! Any chance of getting a link to these? 1 & 2

I also have an unusual request if it interests you and you have a moment to spare. (100% not influenced by playing JFO too much.?) Thanks in advance!

Spoiler

Image result for Xnalara Seeker Droid

9 hours ago, Lilith said:

Hello, hello! Loving the new releases! Any chance of getting a link to these? 1 & 2

I also have an unusual request if it interests you and you have a moment to spare. (100% not influenced by playing JFO too much.?) Thanks in advance!

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for Xnalara Seeker Droid

I threw the droid is with these 2 as I did it awhile ago, https://www.dropbox.com/s/mdk9gpml4gso4yn/12-10-2019.zip?dl=0

Lilith likes this

1 hour ago, ClanKryze511 said:

hey @Jeff could you make a game map md3 model for a Rebel Alliance/Resistance Blockade Runner

Why, there already is a Tantive 4 map.

Delmi likes this

2 hours ago, Leaxhe said:

this is not spoiler. leaked images published before movie

Of course it is a spoiler. Just because someone took some photos from the screen doesn't make the content automatically spoiler free.

For those who have already seen the movie, it's not a spoiler of course. But for those who haven't seen it yet, it is.

14 minutes ago, Lancelot said:

Of course it is a spoiler. Just because someone took some photos from the screen doesn't make the content automatically spoiler free.

For those who have already seen the movie, it's not a spoiler of course. But for those who haven't seen it yet, it is.

you got a point  @Lancelot there are not supposed to be spoilers told till january