Sign in to follow this  
Ruxith

Ruxith's Repository

About time I joined¬†the bandwagon of topics where we post all our fancy mods,¬†now that I've delved back into my Jedi Academy folders; a hole I didn't want to return to as it's a huge mess of files accumulated over the years¬†ūü§£

Anything shared to download in this topic will be either what I've created over the years, or any ported models / "unreleased" files I have found from other creators, which I feel might be better shared than kept to myself (of course if I am asked to delete anything by them then I will be happy to do so for respect of them). Anything created by me will be dealt with as if it were an uploaded release on the Hub, with credits, promo pictures etc. If anyone gets missed in the credits please drop me a PM and I will add you to the files, I never want to claim anything is done by me that isn't. 

All releases posted will be added to this post (the first one), and also provide a link to a folder containing everything released up to date once set up. Some files may be updated once released, and I'd love to collaborate with improving anything which gets posted/projects you may be working on! :vader:

It's worth noting that I don't expect people to ask permission to use or modify any of my creations, but please include me in your credits, be respectful to the original authors.

Released files:

Spoiler

7lCL7Hv.jpgvUVtZ17.jpg

Omicron, DarthStiv, ZelZel and 4 others like this

BKKj3Eh.jpg

Let's start things off with the Nautolan species skinpack I released the other day. Here we have the infamous Kit Fisto, with some skin variants - a sith version, a reskin by Omicron and an RGB version. Sounds, custom icons and shaders are included.

The weights aren't perfect, unfortunately I haven't put any time into fixing them yet, but they work for now.

Download:

Spoiler

7lCL7Hv.jpg

Icons:

UzMnGnj.jpg

4 hours ago, Jeff said:

Really like the action figure packaging. 

It's a nice little extra feature that brings the whole thing a lot of style.

Thanks for putting in the time and work, Ruxith! Can't wait to play with this!

Ruxith likes this

Glad you're liking the action figure promo picture!¬†I based it off of the physical¬†star wars action figure packaging¬†when I designed it a few years ago, had the intention to do all of this back then just got burnt out¬†ūüėĄ¬†I'll probably tweak it slightly so the player model is bigger.. use my "artistic license"¬†to adapt it to suit this purpose more!

Gonna post some of my released skins then show you the next one i'll be working on finishing up. Anyone remember this teaser?

LfMZk1N.png

Delmi, Omicron and ZelZel like this

(Yes this has already been released, but I just wanted to put everything I've made into one place. once i've posted the released ones i'll start showing somw work in progress and release some of my old ones!)

mHeApLr.png

Now for Athena's¬†reskin of Milamber's Chaosknight. This was a personal skin¬†for a member of |EFF|,¬†an adaptation to Milamber's model with tribal patterns and glowing eyes... All the good stuff! When the JKGalaxies files were made publicly available and Pande made a topic about it, I had a look through them and found some cool looking female heads. We were initially going to go with a hair piece from it too, but it was very fiddly when it came to weighting and the appearance in-game with what's achievable via shaders, so Milamber worked with us and re-vamped the jedi_hf hairstyle to give a better looking ponytail and put it onto the JKG head.The three of us were always a good team! (just not on GTA, Mil sucks ūüėĄ)

Any issues with the ponytail are unavoidable due to the transparency, it's as good as it's going to get with shaders. Besides that there shouldn't be any issues with the skin, apart from it being 20mb for one option with team skins lol.. I might reduce the quality at some point to lower the filesize.

Spoiler

iltj962.jpg

scc0If5.jpg

4lPzFSn.jpg

Download:

Spoiler

vUVtZ17.jpg

ooeJack, fullkevlar, Delmi and 2 others like this