Deadpoo (.. yep)

In response to @'s topic and @@dark_apprentice's attempt I started something.

I wanted to get this guy out for valentines day (aww how romantic!) but I got swamped with work at my job so I haven't been able to get anything finished to do a public release. This isn't anything magical so i'm not expecting any praise or criticism, it's just a good old frankenstein project to get us a decent looking deadpool model into jka. This is a screenshot of an early WIP, since then i've tweaked the hood a little and started retexturing the body; the weights all work perfectly ;)

0aGTQUw.jpg

Now that i don't have a timeframe i'm probably gonna go with my original plan and try to make some of the costume variants too, so any updates i'll either post here if they're wanted or just upload something when it's ready!

In response to @'s topic and @@dark_apprentice's attempt I started something.

I wanted to get this guy out for valentines day (aww how romantic!) but I got swamped with work at my job so I haven't been able to get anything finished to do a public release. This isn't anything magical so i'm not expecting any praise or criticism, it's just a good old frankenstein project to get us a decent looking deadpool model into jka. This is a screenshot of an early WIP, since then i've tweaked the hood a little and started retexturing the body; the weights all work perfectly ;)

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=c5d5f0a4c30e85a9acc778ad8162f312&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=7139&p=102673&md5check=8bdb5272ac112851c7364e192d7beb58&isRte=1,6QF_3AoSfD,true,false,kH_zUWyihOY'); //]]></script>0aGTQUw.jpg

Now that i don't have a timeframe i'm probably gonna go with my original plan and try to make some of the costume variants too, so any updates i'll either post here if they're wanted or just upload something when it's ready!&&0

This is totally going to look awesome!! I'll be hoping this would be the Ryan Reynolds Deadpool. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Well the model started out as a kitbash with a ported head model, but I wanted to learn to weigh models as adding weights to a head isn't complicated xD so it's become a fully ported model. This means it can't become an official release unfortunately, but when something's finalized I will post screenshots in here and anyone who would like to use it can have a download link for it via PM.

genetix, Smoo and KyleKatarn1995 like this
  • 8 months later...