Moonbase Labs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

wow dude, i only just came across your map on various sites, been busy on it for years from the looks of it, any chance of a pre-release? i could seriously enjoy just walking around that thing in single player for hours, it does make me think my own maps are trash but ill forgive you xD

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Someone on Steam reminded me of this and found it on old hard drive - so I have submitted what I had finished as an unfinished file to JKHub.

I found that I cant get rend2 to work (Xycaleths latest buildbot) with OpenJk without it a)crashing b)not working or c) breaking fog and other effects so there's no rend2 support for it unfortunately. Source files included

yeyo JK, SomaZ, Smoo and 2 others like this

Someone on Steam reminded me of this and found it on old hard drive - so I have submitted what I had finished as an unfinished file to JKHub.

I found that I cant get rend2 to work (Xycaleths latest buildbot) with OpenJk without it a)crashing b)not working or c) breaking fog and other effects so there's no rend2 support for it unfortunately. Source files included

Hey Szico VII, long time no see :o i started to get into modding jka code and getting into modelling and mapping also, modding ja keeps me around lol