STAR WARS: Movie Duels (Remaster of Movie Duels II)

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiii pal :D !! ... i made this skyboxes mix for the coruscant map... maybe I left excessive green color (I must correct it soon), but Is closer to the movie than the original MD2 ;)

SOON as I can upload all the skyboxes that I have in a single file ... I will leave some progress for this project !!

rjD6pT5.jpg

SgTWBiw.jpg

2oMsn9X.jpg

cVtERFT.jpg

ZfHeMsC.jpg

FcUl4yX.jpg

5Y3xT6V.jpg

Yeah, looks much better! If you can get rid of the green, that could actually work really well. Good job! :winkthumb:

Of course, feel free to make any more changes to it, if you need to.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Redemption

Hello. This is a great idea and I think the best place to start a Saga mod. What was his name? Wexel or something??? Done a great job with this mod and I don't understand why the community hasn't went ahead with this before and fleshed it out by adding more missions for example.

I know there is the saga mod in the inactive mod section(I think that's my point), but I reckon remastering Movie Duels 2 is the way to go.

"We'll watch you're career with great interest"

@ Yeah, his name was "Wector". Absolutely no sign of him, anywhere now. No contact with him or anything. I know, 'cos I've tried. But yeah, this was released in 2009, but it's needed a "Visual Update" for some time, now. Considering the standards of other mods like MBII and considering that's a Multiplayer ONLY mod. This is essentially the Single Player variant.

LucyTheAlien likes this

@@AngelModder Just wanted to clear the air, somewhat here, Angel.. Your Darth Vader model that we're talking about. Are we referring to the current 2.0 version, here?:

https://jkhub.org/files/file/1776-darth-vader-angelmodder/

I'm unsure on what @@Tompa9 is gonna do with the model.. But we're currently looking for a "Rogue One" version and was wondering if there's any chance or likelihood of you being able to do another variant/skin of his "Rogue One" version.. Unless, Tompa's taking it upon himself to do that (which I don't know..)

Removed a lot of pointless drama here (10+ posts), but bottom line: when a file says as its license, "Other players may not share or modify this work." that means you don't share or modify the work. Likewise, you don't attack people for their decision to license such a work that way. That's their decision, and their right to defend their work. If you don't understand that or why that's bad, that's your problem, not theirs. Let's keep it civil now and stay on topic.

Kualan, Noodle, Penekowski and 6 others like this

*Progress Update*
So as far as progress goes, @@Tompa9 has all-but completed the "character overhaul" stage. We have the characters in place and the one's we're going with. Next up is replacing and updating saber hilts and sounds.
However, we are currently in need of a coder. We have the small issue/problem of setting specific music tracks to play during cut-scenes and missions, within the mod. As the "original" version wasn't quite movie accurate enough and needed some work.. (It was in a bit of a mess, honestly).

We also may need a coder for help with adding an additional character selection screen to the current ones, at a later date. So we can make sure all the characters we have, fit in.

*Edit*
@@therfiles, could you offer any assistance, here?

Tompa9 and Penekowski like this