STAR WARS: Movie Duels (Remaster of Movie Duels II)

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought those white cores were slightly too thick. On some hilts you can see the core is thicker than the emitter.

Yeah, the great thing about that is you can change and set the core thickness, with a console command (which is what I've done)

"seta cg_SFXSabersCoreSize (num)"

Plus, there's always the additional (and maybe better) option of using the .sab files to edit the core thickness of each individual saber.

**Current Character Roster & Sabers Update**
Okay.. So I just spent some time tonight, going through all the .sab files and making sure each character's saber blade wasn't thicker/wider than the hilt/emitter, itself.. (As previously mentioned by @@Circa).
The saber sounds will be the next thing to be looked at. But I thought I'd showcase all of the characters currently in-game, so far. Some are a WiP and/or need improvements. So they're not "final".

Episode I Characters
Qui-Gon Jinn
eq5yVwF.jpg

Obi-Wan Kenobi
snSGmAj.jpg

Darth Maul
IpZM5TG.jpg

**Note**

Some slight animation changes are required, just to make sure that the characters are holding their saber hilts correctly.

Darthmichael18 and yeyo JK like this

Illuminara Unduli
k5iQ6qd.jpg

Barriss Offee
SKgl0D1.jpg

Ahsoka Tano (This model will hopefully be later updated to the Rebels version)
VUbtZzh.jpg

Quinlan Vos
blHYTRL.jpg

Darth Maul (Clone Wars)
17YzJVn.jpg

Savage Opress
qrYpuG2.jpg

Asajj Ventress
GMGMmiM.jpg

**Note**

Some slight animation changes are required, just to make sure that the characters are holding their saber hilts correctly.
Penekowski likes this

Awesome!!! but starkiller is like a fly in the milk....lol

Still better than those old Grievous and Serra Keto models that look like they were ported straight from the old PS2 ROTS game. Lmao

I could have sworn we had a higher quality Starkiller model in that outfit though?

General Howard likes this

Hiiii dudes!!

about that @Darth Malgas ...  reporting my recent situation, well my computer where I have all the assets, get sick for a long time... but the problem was solved recently!! :winkthumb:

but no doubt I will be uploading the latest advances on our thread,.. anyways I'm surprised what has been demonstrated here, everything is taking cool shape

• 3 weeks later...

Well, hopefully our first iteration of the mod will be out, by the end of the Summer. I recently had a Windows problem. So I had to reinstall Windows and been in the process of getting everything back, over the last coupla' days. Totally annoying, to say the least  ::mad:.
Luckily, the modded files (the ones we'd changed from the original) were backed-up, prior and @@Tompa9 has the main changes saved on a File/Data server, so once I get my system back up, I can get back to work on it, again.

As far as creating a trailer goes, @@MATTJORDANFRANCO.. You'd probably have to ask a "media" guy for that, I can't make trailers for s**t  :lol:. But this could actually be good and another step forward. If anyone's interested, they could use what's already in place/available and make a trailer or two out of that.

I'll keep you posted of any developments.

MATTJORDANFRANCO likes this

Just a VERY small update, people. Just thought I'd let you guys know, that after recent issues with my PC (Having to re-install to Windows 10.. As mentioned above). I'm in the process now, of getting my Jedi Academy back up and running again. Once all folders and config files are replaced with the back-up copies, I'll be getting back to working on the mod. So it should be some point, this next week (fingers crossed).

Would also like to welcome @@Sir Crusher and @@Encritary onto the team. Encritary will be working on the much needed "Hard code" edits and Sir Crusher will be looking into the rigging of the models. If either of you two guys have any suggestions that you wanna put forward, that can help out or improve the mod with your own skills, then feel free to post it here.

So, the current team is:

- Myself (Skyboxes, music and general modding)

- @@Tompa9 (Model and lightsaber replacements, menus. etc.)
- @@yeyo JK (Graphics and skyboxes, textures)
- @@Sir Crusher (Model rigging)
- @@Encritary (Hard-code edits)

Tompa9, Sir Crusher and yeyo JK like this

I have a suggestion @ 

Could you put Ahsoka (Rebels) in the mod? This is the link of the post (by dark_apprentice)

https://jkhub.org/topic/6236-the-path-of-the-apprentice/page-32

PS: I have made a re-skin of Ahsoka, it just change a little bit in quality. I really want to see her in the mod.

Just a VERY small update, people. Just thought I'd let you guys know, that after recent issues with my PC (Having to re-install to Windows 10.. As mentioned above). I'm in the process now, of getting my Jedi Academy back up and running again. Once all folders and config files are replaced with the back-up copies, I'll be getting back to working on the mod. So it should be some point, this next week (fingers crossed).

Would also like to welcome @@Sir Crusher and @ onto the team. TechShaman will be working on the much needed "Hard code" edits and Sir Crusher will be looking into the rigging of the models. If either of you two guys have any suggestions that you wanna put forward, that can help out or improve the mod with your own skills, then feel free to post it here.

So, the current team is:

- Myself (Skyboxes, music and general modding)

- @@Tompa9 (Model and lightsaber replacements, menus. etc.)
- @@yeyo JK (Graphics and skyboxes, textures)
- @@Sir Crusher (Model rigging)
- @ (Hard-code edits)

I have a suggestion @ 

Could you put Ahsoka (Rebels) in the mod? This is the link of the post (by dark_apprentice)

https://jkhub.org/topic/6236-the-path-of-the-apprentice/page-32

PS: I have made a re-skin of Ahsoka, it just change a little bit in quality. I really want to see her in the mod.

Ahsoka (Fulcrum/Rebels) is planned to be updated and included in the mod, yes. Just waiting for a higher-quality version of her model, first. Whether that be from SW: Force Arena or otherwise. But yes, she will be included. Will also be on the look-out for her saber hilts.