Sign in to follow this  
Lord Of Hate

Armored Darth Krayt

I don't think there's ever been an Armored Darth Krayt player model made for Jedi Academy or Jedi Outcast since either of them came out, and that's a long time.

Needless to say, I think this Dark Lord would fit Jedi Academy perfectly.

In case you wanted to know the name of the armor, its called "Vonduun Crab Armor".

Reference Images:

369px-Kray.jpg  cc16f358c2ff7930356c126aa79e161cb036b1d8

Omega, Asgarath83 and AshuraDX like this

Never liked that armor, looks like something you'd find in some crappy medieval movie.

Funny, I liked it purely because it's medieval looking, imo, what can personify a bad-ass sith is his character and his attire, both of which Darth Krayt rocks proudly. Plus his unarmored self is... kinda lame, imo.

the_raven likes this

Plus his unarmored self is... kinda lame, imo.

This

Never liked that armor, looks like something you'd find in some crappy medieval movie.

And this

I prefer this Krayt, far less ... overkill (ignore the Empire at War model on the left)

AllianceShot5034.jpg

Jeff and Delmi like this

I prefer this Krayt, far less ... overkill (ignore the Empire at War model on the left)

AllianceShot5034.jpg

I agree!  But I wouldn't complain about having both :)

GamerRedNeck likes this

I like the deep sea crab look that Darth Krayt has going on. Looks like something out of Skyrim.

I like the deep sea crab look that Darth Krayt has going on. Looks like something out of Skyrim.

sounds like a Skyrim armor mod idea Px

Sign in to follow this