what we need to make

do you know what skins that were never made you know that building stuff and stop motions on youtube and the most topest toys ever?? you know what it is??

LEGO

we should make lego skins sense no one ever made one for jedi academy i mean seriously why is there not any lego skins for jedi academy well NOW YOU CAN!

heres all the lego star wars skins we can make

list of lego skins it may take a while for you guys to make 

luke skywalker (episode iv)

luke skywalker (bespin)

luke skywalker (episode vi)

han solo       

princess leia

princess leia (slave)

obi wan kenobi

anakin skywalker 

and other lego star wars skins

oh and here more lego skins that i might want first even though they arent star wars in this list but i am a star wars fan so yeah

lego ninjago skins

lloyd zx

kai zx

jay zx

zane zx

cole zx

skylar

sensei wu

lord garmadon

sensei garmadon

nya

lego indiana jones skins

indiana jones

marion

henry jones

mutt williams

willie scoot

elsa

short round

sallah

marcus

oxly

mac

i think you guys can start off with lloyd zx or the luke skywalker (episode vi) even though some people may want some lego skins in jedi academy so yeah lets vote

Dude. Enough with the request threads. Every time I scroll through the Requests thread it's you

He's just expressing his opinion. These things don't have to be made, but apparently there's an interest. 

Please don't let this thread get heated

Didn't Movie Battles 2 have lego models as a sort of a joke or do those models actually exist but were never released.

The answers you can find in my request, where we have already discussed this, and it's not so old!! Just take a look at Ashura's comment above with 2 links attached for my request about the "LEGO Darth Vader". Yes they did. Yes inside my request there is a pack with those MB2 LEGO models and YES they DO NOT look so much lego-ish in JKA, because it's hard to get them in the JKA skeleton for making models. And YES, they ALL DO NEED A NEW RESKIN, to look more accurate. Since Darth Vader is so much frankenstein (if you take a look in my screenshots i've posted there and than use the original Lego Vader in "LEGO STAR WARS 2: The Original Trilogy")

• 3 weeks later...