EPVII Stormtrooper

The guy on the left of Kylo Ren is a Flametrooper & the guy on his right is what I'd call a heavy trooper. He looks to be wearing a backpack and has a different weapon which both remind me of a Sandtrooper.

I do plan on making the Flametrooper & Snowtrooper after this.

Barricade24 and Omega like this

That link never downloads, it just brings me to a white page with words lol. Managed to copy it into a text doc and rename to sbs though. I have managed to do the pattern, but a longer way with 3ds Max & baking & then crazybump. :P

That link never downloads, it just brings me to a white page with words lol. Managed to copy it into a text doc and rename to sbs though. I have managed to do the pattern, but a longer way with 3ds Max & baking & then crazybump. :P

right click save is what you'd have to do in this case :P

DT. likes this

new to dropbox, this padawan is, mmmm...

• 2 weeks later...

And what's pepakura?

Software that prints a flattened 3d model, you then fold and glue along strategic lines to recreate your model as a paper sculpture. I've had my share of requests from costume builders that wanted to "print" my iron monger model as a full suit! O.o

DT. likes this