EPVII Stormtrooper

I think he actually cancelled it because he thought DT would make a better one.

Aye he did. P4kistan is who you're speaking of, and he had some conversations with me about it on MBII.

He has since removed the post, so I think he's ceased all work for the moment. Would still love to see a Ep7 Snowtrooper replacement for JKA

Langerd and Darth Sion like this

Daymn.. so many awesome variations of armors came from star wars...

These First Order Stormtroopers and Snowtroopers are awesome!

My jaw also dropped when i saw new troopers .. in the Rogue One treaser... These shadow troopers (i think they will be called like that) , old stormies, GUY in the tank! and these desert troopers? Dunno how they are called.. They just look amazing!!!

Small spoiler alert .. only helmets of these guys

96b7253780c97ee272154e1dd0a21901-650-80.

The black one is called Death Trooper, the other one is Terror Trooper or Scarab Trooper dunno

I think its the Sacarab trooper :)

There was also another type of trooper on the tank, but its not a clear image.

As for the Death Trooper, I've heard t also called a Shadow or Dark trooper. Doubt its a Shadow trooper because the ones in Battlefront are called that but it could be a Dark trooper since the old EU Dark trooper has been wiped.

dark_apprentice likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

@@DT85 I don't know how much this will help, (if at all).. But thought I'd throw this in here, for any help you might need with the Stormtrooper's armor/shine/shaders/shading. etc. Unless of course by now, you have The Force Awakens Blu-Ray. I just got mine, today, from HMV. (There was 2 versions available; A Dark Side Limited Edition and A Light Side Limited Edition. Only difference is the cardboard sleeve. And randomly, I was swaying towards the Light Side for some reason.. Which is odd, because I'm much more of a Dark Side person:

gallery-1460992989-star-wars-force-awake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDvY9Ke1CQs

Hope the YouTube vid helps..