Kualan's Kitbash Workshop

RE - the cape, not going to happen. Already looked into it but it can't be used without reshaping into pretty much the same shape the Dooku cape already has. Cloth/cloaks/capes don't do very well in JKA as they have to be modelled/weighed in a very specific way to look remotely convincing. Krennic's Arena cape actually wraps itself around the front of the arms (like a sort of curtain) which makes it impractical to weigh accurately in JKA.

ah, I had a feeling that was the case.

any chance of a more convincing re-texture? I've tried this myself with disastrous results as it requires pretty much painting an entirely new texture over it - then again I'm a complete noob when it comes to skinning so I'm sure you could have better results :P

I must say that Krennic looks damn good, once again Kualan never failing to impress us. Good job and keep up the awesome work you do! :winkthumb: I must say I did check out Force Arena and some of the characters on there do look better than the Battlefront characters, anyone see Thrawn because it looks like he came right out of the comics. The way they made Thrawn look just felt so pure like they did with Krennic. I think it would be cool to see more Force Arena content make its way into JKA. :)

This pack is so much win! We finally have our first decent Female Imperial Officer, a great looking Thrawn that isn't based off of the Chiss bartender, a great Tarkin at last!

This pack is absolute gold! I will download this as soon as it's out!

I've had to remove Governor Pryce from the pack for the time being. The female Imperial body comes from the Dark Pastime team and was provided for use in my comic - however they do not wish for the model to be available for public distribution until Chapter 1 of their mod has been released so I'll be respecting those wishes for the time being.

However, all the other models should be available in the near future. Just need to sort out some soundpacks for them, which I find to be the most tedious part so if anyone wants to take up the challenge I'm happy to let them.

sukhoi likes this

I've had to remove Governor Pryce from the pack for the time being. The female Imperial body comes from the Dark Pastime team and was provided for use in my comic - however they do not wish for the model to be available for public distribution until Chapter 1 of their mod has been released so I'll be respecting those wishes for the time being.

However, all the other models should be available in the near future. Just need to sort out some soundpacks for them, which I find to be the most tedious part so if anyone wants to take up the challenge I'm happy to let them.

If you need help with the models, I'm at your disposal, just tell me what to do!