Kualan's Kitbash Workshop

Police droid, police droid this is one of two versions, did you know?

Black Sun Mercenary and Underworld guy are also very nice.

Warthog pilot would be very popular with RGB support.

I am playing your Adi Gallia a lot, thank you!

Kualan likes this

Kualan, is the head and lekku for shaak ti ashara zavros head from TOR?, if so do you still have the unedited model?, or do you remember which archive it was in?

IIRC correctly, the model would be in dynamic_head whilst the textures would be in creature_npc_a_1 or creature_npc_b_2.

• 3 weeks later...

Kualan do you have the models of the republic security bureau agent and the black sun mercenary?, or did you lose them in your hardrive crash awhile ago?

I still have the Black Sun Mercenary for sure and I'm pretty sure the RSB Agent is somewhere too - not sure on the last one, I can't find it at the moment but I may have given it a different name in my models folder.

Had to make an account here just to say:
These rock!  :D Words cannot describe how cool these are. Although, I do have a question. Is that Delta-7B still a thing in progress? Because i've not seen one for JKA (or I'm not looking hard enough) and yours look so freakin' sweet. Either way, keep up the super radical work.

ZanderNao and Kualan like this

A thread for all my WIPs - mostly frankensteins and kitbashes, but some original model content too.

All my releases on the Hub can found here: Kualan's JKHub Content

Screenshots of my WIPs can be found HERE.

Content released on the Hub so far (updated 01/09/2016):

- Jedi Temple Guard

- Dengar

- Captain Phasma

- Kylo Ren

- Embo

- Asajj Ventress Bounty Hunter Pack

- The Inquisitor

- Plo Koon

- Adi Gallia

- Depa Billaba

- Even Piell

- Clones of the 501st

- Galactic Army of the Republic Pack

- IG-88

- Bossk

- Galactic Senators Pack

- Bric and El-Les (Bounty Hunters)

- Senate Commando Pack

- Luminara Unduli

- Barriss Offee

- K'kruhk

Other half-completed WIPs are available in the Kualan WIP Mega Pack via Dropbox.

And finally we have the Works In Progress that have yet to be finished or released in any form. These models include:

- Young Boba Fett Pack

- Asajj Ventress (Dark Disciple variant)

- Coruscant Underworld Police

- C-21 Highsinger (Bounty Hunter)

- Cad Bane

- BARC speeder bike

- Senator Orn Free Taa

- Sian Jeisel (Devaronian Jedi Knight)

- Clone Guerilla

- Shaak Ti v2.0

- Security Officert

- Republic Special Forces Trooper

- Dr Rig Nema 

- Black Sun Mercenary

- Sy Snootles

- Coruscant Police Droid

- Todo 360 

- The Droid Squad 

- Oppo Rancisis

I'm always open to hear people requests in this thread - I can't promise that I'll take them up, but it never hurts to ask.

Hey @@Kualan, I am new to this community and I just wanted say, all your work is absolutely jaw-dropping. Thanks for all the models you've made so far. 

I was just wondering if by any chance you would release the second half of the WIP pack. 

Kualan likes this
  • 3 weeks later...

Had to make an account here just to say:

These rock!  :D Words cannot describe how cool these are. Although, I do have a question. Is that Delta-7B still a thing in progress? Because i've not seen one for JKA (or I'm not looking hard enough) and yours look so freakin' sweet. Either way, keep up the super radical work.

Delta-7B just needs testing as a working vehicle in-game but I think it's mostly there.

Anyway, here's an update I'm considering to one of the current files. Personally I think it looks a lot better:

X8jkY8d.jpg

Delta-7B just needs testing as a working vehicle in-game but I think it's mostly there.

Anyway, here's an update I'm considering to one of the current files. Personally I think it looks a lot better:

X8jkY8d.jpg

Don't get me wrong. This is a huge improvement, but he looks super derpy. You should fix his eyes. :)

DarthStiv likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

These won't be released on the Hub, but when they're done I'll throw them in a second 'Mega Pack' with a bunch of other WIPs.

The Apprentice:

Lell2Rd.jpg

The Loyal Captain:

piVlZ1k.jpg

Built upon @@Cerez 's Ahsoka Tano model and the MB2 team's Captain Panaka respectively.

That Ahsoka model looks brilliant.