Kualan's Kitbash Workshop

• 1 month later...

Some of the "drama" can suck the fun out of a community, but ultimately I try not to let a bunch of people who live in my computer dictate what I do when it comes to modding.

That said, I am currently taking a break from the Skyrim Creation Kit (far too much time spent staring at that screen) so I might do a little JKA project or two. Will go with the flow.

Wasa, Teancum, swegmaster and 4 others like this

I recently did an overhaul of a lot of Jedi models for my comic (mainly adding accessories like sabers-on-belts, comlinks on the wrist, etc) but it gave me an opportunity to revisit and tweak some long-standing WIPs, as well as update some old releases.

For example, Plo Koon has been given a higher-resolution head texture as well as some model adjustments to his robes (he has a longer tunic design than most Jedi):

ConceptPloKoon_1.jpg

I've also made progress on the rigging/weighing of Shaak Ti and Jedi Doctor Rig Nema, so they will probably be on the cards for release soon too:

ConceptRigNema3.jpg

ConceptShaakTi3.jpg

And lastly something for the casual clone fans. Will probably be part of some future follow-up pack of clones:

ConceptCloneNC.jpg