Śăļvõö's Skins and Kitbashes

This is pretty awesome. Does anyone have the entire pack in one rar or something? I'l see if I can get someone to make a fully replacement pack for MBII, it would be great!

The models haven't been released yet, but at soon you can download some of them. Check this topic out within some weeks and you'll see all models released, or almost. For the alien customization I don't know how much time it will still take.

it's definetly the best looking Han Solo wearing that armor, but there's nothing wrong about correcting someone,
to create a thread for your own franken- projects, then talking about them as your new models, is worse than a few critics.

I'm not a grammar nazi, just that this site is very specific about copyrights, so why dont you credit the right people when you show off your fine work?
the same thing happend with the qui-gon that you "made".   you used someone else reskin work and totally made it "yours" and it's still uploaded here.

Langerd likes this

it's definetly the best looking Han Solo wearing that armor, but there's nothing wrong about correcting someone,

to create a thread for your own franken- projects, then talking about them as your new models, is worse than a few critics.

I'm not a grammar nazi, just that this site is very specific about copyrights, so why dont you credit the right people when you show off your fine work?

the same thing happend with the qui-gon that you "made".   you used someone else reskin work and totally made it "yours" and it's still uploaded here.

Yep i agree. He should say an new franken han model in the stormtrooper armor. The head is made by ... and the rest is by DT85 (i think it is Yours @@DT85)

My other question is ... Do You have a permission from all the authors to make these?

I have the permission for all,but another thing that makes me angry is that some people doesn't worry about his things, but judges the others. I have forgotten writing here the authors of the models I used for it because in the past I published the same image http://jkhub.org/topic/4632-robed-models/?p=77030 writing authors and I thought it was not necessary anymore. And I usually write credits in the readme, it is not compulsory writring credits,credits and other credits in everything I do. The important is to recognise that I used these models from other people and I asked for permission. I'm completely honest and I don't want that someone judges me for something I didn't do. You have nothing to do and you accuse the others : this is not correct. Think for yourself, and I say that I haven't done anything unfair towards anyone, the administrators of JKhub can judge me in this point of view, and they didn't. So don't disturb me with useless comments, which don't change anything, because there is nothing that must change. Definitely, I have permission for all and, obviously I would add credits, because I have always done so. Indeed, you haven't changed anything, so it is useless accuse the others ;)

Rayce likes this

Dude, I think all the work you have been doing is just awesome.  It's exciting to have any new models at all, and especially wonderful when someone goes all out like you have.  I really can't wait for you to publish some, or the whole pack.  The 3po with the droid head is something I've been wanting forever but it's just been low of my to-do list.  And the new grevious cape looks great too.  And while some people have complained randomly in the past, I'm all for as many new jedi or whatever models that we can get.  It's just opening up doors for the future.  Who is to say there won't be a jedi or sith character come out in a comic or movie in no time and all we will have to do is a quick reskin of an alien headed jedi that you already made.  Personally, I don't care if you make a ninja turtle in a jedi rode or put a rancor head on r2-d2.  It's still new and something to be used.  Can't really complain.  Anyway, again, really looking forward to the release, man.  Keep up the great work!

Hi everyone, I attempted doing a Barabel using the tail from "Voth Ahkrin" model of Jedi Holonet, the trandoshan hands and the head of a Trandoshan model (which seems more a Barabel in my opinion) by Scerendo.

JediBarabel.PNG

JediBarabelRobed.PNG

Please tell me if the model is good to be called a Barabel Jedi. If it is good,I'll make the original Barabel model (as mercenary) using the human_merc body from jka changing some textures. They will be published both, otherwise if the head I used for Barabel isn't suitable, I won't publish the project because it wasn't realistic. Watch the image (not of the model) of Barabel I post here to say if the model is worthy to be published. I'm talking about the head. He should look so :

BarabelHunter-TCGTSS.jpg

I put this head to not confound Barabel with Trandoshan, because their heads are very similar.

Jrue and Lancelot like this

O...M...G... I have a request !

RaptorJesus.jpg

I don't let you make fun of Jesus. It isn't right to put a raptor's head on Him, because this is making fun of his Name in a certain sense. You have not the right to offend his character, even if you don't believe in Him, as you joke about this things. I'll never do a similar thing. I make models only for hobby, and I don't waste my time for this heresies, more so if I am christian. Please in this topic avoid this kind of posts, because I'm very serious about God. Ending this debate, I'm continuing the raptor project, hoping that someone, when I will have ended the model, does a little thing in it, for which I'll give credit. 

JediRaptor2.PNG

GPChannel and Noodle like this

Hi everyone. Some parts of the Raptor Jedi (the raptor's ones) need weighting. Who can help me fixing this problem so I will be able to export the model correctly ? Who is interested in helping me, please contact me in private and of course I'll give credit to you when I'll publish the file ;) .Hope to receive soon an answer from someone.

I have appreciated your project very much to bring under-represented species back into the fold by giving them these robes, but the frankenstein models that impress me the most are the other fusions. The 3P0-battle droid for instance. When and where will you release some of these amazing mods?

Hi everyone. My brother made a reskin of Kit Fisto and I was wondering if it would be appreciated by Jkhub Community. Here are some images of the first version :

KitFistoReskinbyUmberto.PNG

KitFistoReskinbyUmberto_2.PNG

KitFistoReskinbyUmberto_3.PNG

And here's a reskin of my previous version of Wat Tambor with tunic :

wattamborreskin.PNG

yaraelreskin.PNG

Hope they are good to be published ;)

Some other new reskins are coming soon, if you don't like some of them and you prefer the old skin, please tell me, on the other hand, you can't offend me, because my brother did all them :)

And I'm making a Watto Robed for JK2 ;)

GPChannel likes this