Śăļvõö's Skins and Kitbashes

Yep unless your not using the horns.

Stupid question but what steps do you take to remake the UV once you've edited the model the way you want? I -thought- I knew how to do it but what I'm trying isn't making a difference. Any chance of a step-by-step breakdown of your process, @@Jeff?

Stupid question but what steps do you take to remake the UV once you've edited the model the way you want? I -thought- I knew how to do it but what I'm trying isn't making a difference. Any chance of a step-by-step breakdown of your process, @@Jeff?

I'll take a look at it sometime this week. TBH I'm not sure what I did (it was awhile ago) but I'll let you guys know.

Bart and Kualan like this

I'll take a look at it sometime this week. TBH I'm not sure what I did (it was awhile ago) but I'll let you guys know.

I think both me and Kualan would be most grateful for some simple instruction like "UV remaking for retards".

Careful with the R-word. I personally couldn't care less but some people might take offense to that due to a personal problem.

Matter of how English is used in different environments I suppose, since in most internet societies I know it's used as far more loose word without any medical connotaions ;) But thanks.

Matter of how English is used in different environments I suppose, since in most internet societies I know it's used as far more loose word without any medical connotaions ;) But thanks.

Sorry if it came across as me chastising you. It was a friendly warning. Apologies for derailing the thread. What have you been up to Salvoo?

Hi everyone, I state I may continue making frankensteined models for jka, even if a bit unuseful but funny in my opinion ;) , but there is a concrete fact I can't avoid, that I'm a bit busy and I can't find time and mind to work on the projects, because this would mean replacing more important things. I'm giving you a link of my last pack of models from Dropbox, which contains even the models of the first pack I released before, but with some updates and new models. I won't release Raptor in Jedi Robes in this pack, it would be uploaded to JKhub when I get permission from the author. In these days I will upload the pack to my dropbox,the time I fix some things. Don't abandon this topic, because I'm not quitting making models, just taking a pause but however active . In this way I have no constraints with releases, and I'll release only the Raptor at the moment. If someone has some requests you can ask but I don't assure you anything. Need to know if I want and if I can do it, in case it is so difficult or stupid to me, but on the other hand the robed models are bit weird. Soon you'll have the pack. The credits wouldn't be there, but most of the models are mine, not all. I'll post some news about the pack in these days. Greetings.

JAWSFreelao likes this

What is in this pack? I downloaded but there is no readme

This is the list :

Acklay reskin
robed acklay
robed aqualish
barabel mercenary
barabel robed
battle droid c3po
battle droid robed
bith robed
chancellor reskin
chancellor hooded
chancellor robed
coleman
darth sidious
desann robed
dt stormtrooper ep7 reskin
duros robed
emperor
ewok reskins (2)
gamorrean robed
gran robed
grievous four armed reskin
gungan robed
han solo stormtrooper
howler robed
hutt robed
c3po robed
jedi master luke robed
kiadi mundi robed
leia endor
leia robed
lizard from spiderman
kit fisto reskin
mace windu reskin
mon calamari robed
neimodian robed
new grievous
yoda ep5 reskin
noghri robed
qui-gon jinn update
plo koon robed & hooded
rodian robed
rosh penin robed
saesee tiin robed
sora bulq robed
sullustan robed
wat tambor with tunic reskin
trandoshan robed
trandoshan with toshi's robe
jk2 tusken for jk3
tusken robed
twi'lek female robed
voolvif monn robed
wampa robed
watto robed for jk2
yarael poof robed for jk2

Hi everyone, I have a Shrek model made of rax joris's body and shrek's ported head. Since I can't publish it here, if someone is interested I'll give you the model. 

Here is the image :

shrekjk3.PNG

yeyo JK and krkarr like this

Hy everyone, I began again doing the alien customization.

I'm still preparing .skin files and I'll need to continue working on this for a while, since now school is starting and I will be able to work on that when I will have the time and I'll like doing it, since it's very stressing.

Currently these are the sure head in the models (34) :

Abyssin
Iridonian Zabrak (black)
aqualish (aquala)
bith
bothan
chistori
duros
Iridonian Zabrak (white)
Iridonian zabrak ((white)hooded)
Iridonian Zabrak (black)
nautolan
gran
gungan
ithorian
gungan (red)
cerean
klatooinian
mon calamari
neimoidian
ongree
ongree (hooded)
kel'dor
quarren
rodian
sullustan
trandoshan
tusken
twi'lek ((male)blue)
twi'lek ((male)pink)
vurk
weequay
wookiee
wookiee (hooded)
zabrak (male)

probably, if I succeed on converting quermian (yarael) jedi I made for jk2, to jk3, I'll insert even the Quermian head.

the Barabel I made and published in my model pack will be added.

as far as Saesee Tiin horns are concerned,for which I can't add it to the customization, maybe I have found a way to make it without problems, working perfectly in exporting. But I'm not sure, I'll post something about this to let you know if I succeded on doing this. I'll give it a try today or tomorrow, we'll see.

When @@Kualan releases his new species (Kajain'sa Nikto and Whiphid) , I hope to obtain his permission in order to add his new species on it, it would be an honor.

as far as Ruxith's & friends TFU kit fisto, I hope I could add the head in time on the model, otherwise I'll release a v.2 version with it.

Bodies and legs are only 4 atm, but including chewbacca and, in the future, wampa's legs from Kualan's K'kruhk model, 6.

If some of this species seems a bit unuseful and you want that I delete it, it would be great because I have an enourmous work to do, but it would be as much great making this for me. However if you have something to tell me, and advice or a constructive criticism, it would be accepted, if I recognize it as useful. Thanks, hope that this project (coming in some months, due to school), will be useful for the community. 
  • 2 months later...

Hi everyone, here are some images of models my brother started:

Doctor Octopus from Spiderman 2

docock.PNG

Darth Sidious :

Darth%20Sidious%20ep%20I.PNG

Kit Fisto skin:

KitFisto.PNG

Connors Lizard cartoon version from Spiderman :

lizard2.PNG

Mace Windu reskin :

Mace%20Windu.PNG

New Goblin from Spiderman 3:

newgoblin.PNG

Venom from Spiderman 3:

Venom.PNG

All my projects release is at the moment unknown. Probably in Christmas holidays I'll have more time to give you a direct link in this page.

However I'll post other images of projects that my brother has already made and update those I'm posting now.

I did it and not to release the previous or these projects to make you feel that I'm still alive ;) , but unfortunately I have not time to publish them directly in the hub.

krkarr likes this