Śăļvõö's Skins and Kitbashes

That's maul_vm reskinned, maybe the only attempt at Zabrak male skinning I've ever seen...  which is sad, because, a bald head with crown of horns is just epic.

We already have a good Zabrak Male model from Kotor. So putting a reskin of an old Maul model on the jedi robes is useless.

What about Darth Maul with Jedi robes? http://imgbox.com/z12aKsHJ

Can you try this please?

It is an interesting work, but I HATE darth maul, and it is also an useless character,especially with jedi/sith robes. .

Probably related to this:

@@Circa thanks for your tutorial, it was very useful to solve the problem :D

Palp4.PNG

However who has some requests of robed models can post them here, preferably not Sith characters, but only Jedi.

I uploaded the four models :

Yarael Poof in Jedi robes for JK2

Quinlan Vos in Hapslash robes

Kit Fisto in Jedi robes v.3

Saesee Tiin in Jedi robes

I'm currently waiting approval for them, hope you will enjoy them when they will be approved and ready to download ;)

Ehmmm I dont remember the fitness club in Jabba Palace :/ He looks too weird ... Make him fat at least D: You can manipulate the vertexes to make a fat body.

(In my opinion this is too ridiculous... But this is Your time and Your work . I am not a judge or something. I am not criticizing anybody just the opinion)

z3filus and Barricade24 like this

I've seen some of your work, and I've followed you closely. I've also noticed that some weight and so on dos t quite fit the species. For many, many years I've dreamt about having every single species in Jedi robes. And you've made it possible! Thank you, however, I still dream about hoods for every species.

I'd very much like to see all the species in Jedi Robes.

I offer you my services, I'm quite skilled with weight and shape and body form.

Hook me up on Skype by leaving a comment on my profile,

Kindest regards,

Az'u.

I've seen some of your work, and I've followed you closely. I've also noticed that some weight and so on dos t quite fit the species. For many, many years I've dreamt about having every single species in Jedi robes. And you've made it possible! Thank you, however, I still dream about hoods for every species.

I'd very much like to see all the species in Jedi Robes.

I offer you my services, I'm quite skilled with weight and shape and body form.

Hook me up on Skype by leaving a comment on my profile,

Kindest regards,

Az'u.

1. Thanks, I'm glad that you like my models, even if with some imperfections :P

2. I have not Skype, but for contacting people I use only e-mails, but since we have JKHub, I'd prefer it :)

3. I have not understood if you want help me with this model, but if it is yes, you must only download the files from the link I posted and convert the model to JK3, of course with animations. Therefore you will give it to me and I will edit the model a bit and, when the model will be ready, of course I will give you credit in publishing it. Thanks in advance, but if I misunderstood, tell me, because sincerely I didn't understand if you said yes or no. However the kindest regards are reciprocated, especially if I understood correctly, and you are helping me with the model, but it isn't so, thanks for loving my models, it is pleasant for me, even if it do some mistakes, but on the other hand, I'm really young, only 15, so at the moment I'm justified if I do some mistakes. :D

1. Thanks, I'm glad that you like my models, even if with some imperfections :P

2. I have not Skype, but for contacting people I use only e-mails, but since we have JKHub, I'd prefer it :)

3. I have not understood if you want help me with this model, but if it is yes, you must only download the files from the link I posted and convert the model to JK3, of course with animations. Therefore you will give it to me and I will edit the model a bit and, when the model will be ready, of course I will give you credit in publishing it. Thanks in advance, but if I misunderstood, tell me, because sincerely I didn't understand if you said yes or no. However the kindest regards are reciprocated, especially if I understood correctly, and you are helping me with the model, but it isn't so, thanks for loving my models, it is pleasant for me, even if it do some mistakes, but on the other hand, I'm really young, only 15, so at the moment I'm justified if I do some mistakes. :D

I want to help you with all the models with the proper body structure and add hoods to everything.

Also I'm a very good skinner and I'd love to help with making everything more beautiful!

Let's PM or chat on XFire or use other communications.

Sincerely,

Az'u