Śăļvõö's Skins and Kitbashes

Four new models released :

I'm going to fix something in Duros because there is a little problem  :)

Coming Soon :

Desann in Sith robes

Alora in Sith robes

Toshi's Luke in Jedi robes

Zabrak female in Jedi robes

Soon I will post some images of these models or directly upload them  :)

Soon I will also make the unrobed version in some models which don't have it (Rodian,Tusken,Twi'lek female,Desann,Bith,Gran,Noghri,Plo Koon,Trandoshan,Ki-Adi Mundi).

@@Barricade24 I need you to fix a problem with Neimoidian's head skin because when I remove tiara there is a black spot on the forehead, I will send an image of the problem soon. In fact I decided to remove definitely tiara from Neimoidian, because it looks better :)

Since at moment I have no time, within few hours I will begin working on these models and sending images here :D

UPDATED FILES :

Next days I will update  Desann,Bith,Noghri,Plo Koon and Trandoshan :)

Coming soon models :

Desann in Sith robes

Alora in Sith robes

Toshi's Luke in Jedi robes

Zabrak female in Jedi robes

I made a Saesee Tiin Robed, but there is a problem.

@@AshuraDX @ can someone of you (or anyone else) help me by simply adding horns to the model ? Please don't tell me that it is simple to do and even I can do this work. I'm asking you because I need your help. Of course I'll give you credit :)  Here is the image of the model without horns :

SaeseeTiin.PNG

Here is the complete head (from the original model) :

SaeseeTiinHead.PNG

Practically when I add horns to the model I can't export it due to them, and I have no intention to work on this problem. So I know I can count on you,because it is sure someone of you can fix this problem and add horns correctly :)

If you want to help me, write here and I will send you the files in private so you will add horns ;

There is an unweighted vertex or that sort of things. Tomorrow I will post an image of the problem. However I'm not lazy, it is only that I'm not able to understand tutorials in English, so I prefer be helped from someone who knows modelling techniques far better than me, and if you are interested, I would be glad yo send you the files to work on :), or at least make a tutorial here or send me some images which could help me. But I prefer you help me when I will have sent the complete error message image so you will be able to help me in a better way.

SaeseeTiinProblem.PNG

@@AshuraDX , what should I do to solve the problem and succeed in exporting model ?

Please explain me with some images, because I know nothing of modelling and I don't know where to put hand, so I prefer YOU help me with a brief explaining :)

However the work I have to do is only to move the horns from this jk3 model below (which is not mine) to my robed model without horns:

Erith.PNG