Śăļvõö's Skins and Kitbashes

Please explain me with some images, because I know nothing of modelling and I don't know where to put hand

that's your problem my friend, you don't understand what you are doing exactly and tzhat is why these errors come up

I'd suggest watching tutorials to get the basics of blender

I can't really help you with anything blender specific, neither can @ as we both use 3ds Max instead of Blender - but I can tell you what causes this error :

Every vertex (the small points that shape the model) has 3 sets of coordinates

2 of them are 3-dimensional (X,Y,Z)  and the last one is 2 dimensional(U,V)

the 3d ones, namely Normals (direction) and Position are not interesting to us here

the problem lies within the 2d UV-coordinates, the uv coordinates define the position of the vertex on your 2d UV map, which tells the engine which part of your texture belongs to that vert.

So to fix this problem you will have to identify the vertex causing the problem and re-uvmap/uvw-unwrap it

look for tutorials on how to do this in blender, you could watch this one for example :

you will have to find your way from here on - good luck !

Okay I think I will do this thing later, but thanks for the advice, you're right :)

Fortunately, I found someone who helps me in Saesee Tiin :D

MODELS IN ORDER OF COMING :

1.Neimoidian in Jedi robes (updated head skin by Barricade24)

2.Plo Koon in Jedi robes (adding unrobed version and changing body skin)

3.Trandoshan  in Jedi robes (adding unrobed version)

4.Lando with Cape

5.Toshi's Luke in Jedi robes

6.Zabrak female in Jedi robes

7.Saesee Tiin in Jedi robes 

8.Weequay in Jedi robes

9. Devaronian in Jedi robes (I take this opportunity to ask now permission to @@AshuraDX)

10.Bith in Jedi robes (adding unrobed version and fixing a hand problem)

11.Noghri in Jedi robes (adding unrobed version)

12.Desann in Jedi and Sith robes (even with unrobed version)

13.Alora in Sith robes (with the same black robes of desann)

14. Kaminoan in Jedi robes (body made thinner and changed legs)

I will post another titles of other models and new images as soon as possible ;)

These models are currently waiting approval :

1.Neimoidian in Jedi robes (updated head skin by Barricade24)

2.Plo Koon in Jedi robes (adding unrobed version and changing body skin)

3.Trandoshan  in Jedi robes (adding unrobed version)

4.Lando with Cape

At moment I'm not going to make Toshi's Luke in Jedi robes, but Weequay.

It isn't excelent, but I tried... ^_^  ;)

da2c8f72bb7921401dae3e3349babc49-landoca

However even Weequay robed is waiting approval :)

So I have to make :

1. Devaronian in Jedi robes

2.Zabrak female in Jedi robes

3.Toshi's Luke in Jedi robes

4.Saesee Tiin in Jedi robes 

5.Bith in Jedi robes (adding unrobed version and fixing a hand problem)

6.Noghri in Jedi robes (adding unrobed version)

7.Alora in Sith robes (with the same black robes of desann)

8. Kaminoan in Jedi robes (body made thinner and changed legs)

I finished "Desann in Sith and Jedi robes" (there is an unique model with four skins, two sith and two jedi, unrobed and robed) but I will upload it tomorrow. Hope to publish all these models soon, especially Saesee Tiin :D

Among the robed models I already made, which of them should I make with Toshi's robe ? And there are any new robed models requests ? If yes, post them here ;)

Robed Tauntaun and Rancor, though it could be too hard :P

On second thought... Robed Raptor? I think MB2 has a Velociraptor model already rigged to a _humanoid skeleton. But I may be mistaken.

Hi, I found a Qui Gon Jinn model with JK3 skeleton in jedi clothes, but there weren't any .skin files for robed and hooded version, even if robe was there. So I created hooded and robed version. Besides, I added the poncho from Toshi's Luke, and I edited his textures and robe textures. I added even a new face from MBII ;) I hope it is good, here are the images :

QuiGonJinn.PNG

QuiGonJinnRobed.PNG

QuiGonJinnHooded.PNG

QuiGonJinnPoncho.PNG

I also edited Saesee Tiin robed, but I need that someone converts the jk2 model to jk3 and give me, so I'll add the horns to the model. Here are some updates of the skin :

SaeseeTiinWithoutHorns.PNG

SaeseeTiinWithoutHornsRobed.PNG

I'm going to upload Qui-Gon Jinn soon, but I'm waiting for someone that converts original saesee tiin model from jk2 to jk3 skeleton and gives me the model, so I will add horns to my model and I will do some other updates ;)

Hi, I found a Qui Gon Jinn model with JK3 skeleton in jedi clothes, but there weren't any .skin files for robed and hooded version, even if robe was there. So I created hooded and robed version. Besides, I added the poncho from Toshi's Luke, and I edited his textures and robe textures. I added even a new face from MBII ;) I hope it is good, here are the images :

QuiGonJinn.PNG

QuiGonJinnRobed.PNG

QuiGonJinnHooded.PNG

QuiGonJinnPoncho.PNG

The model of Qui-Gon Jinn looks incredible. Not as good as DT85's, but way better than any previous version.

Śăļvõö and Langerd like this

Hello Salvoo, I really like the work you're doing here but when I tried to do something similliar (don't worry, I didn't use anything from you) I came to an issue. Could you please take a look at this thread:  and maybe try to help me? I know you managed to avoid the problem with similiar work, so...

I don't know because I didn't understand what you want to say, but there are many other answers in the topic you created I think could be useful :)

I uploaded Qui-Gon Jinn, and then I added a tunic to my saesee tiin, which makes it more realistic.

@@Barricade24 I need you to make it of the same colour of the torso when I will upload the file, but at moment I have to improve the model before I upload it.

For the horns I have another idea. Since people I asked to was not able to unwrap the surface, I'm asking who, among the modelers, can create the horns completely new on my model. Some time ago I asked for a completely new saesee tiin model, but since we don't have it, I'm fine with my model plus a new horns pair for saesee tiin. Who is interested please contact me. Thanks in advance :D