my attempt on Starkiller

Thats quite beautiful bro. That might be one of the nicest saber builds ive seen for this engine man your texturing skillz are definitely rockin. Get you a nice shader going on it and upload er to that site so I can spin it round and marvel. man she's pretty. Wanna try and do the glowing specular scratches we theorized that day? Masking and having the tiniest sliver actually glow in the spec pass? Could we alpha sort a few small glares very tiny little glares for it in the spec pass with maybe some small alpha maps added to the sides of the geometry where you want it to glare in the shine? are you getting me?

definitely want to see this one properly centered at 0,0,0 or have the parent tag like spot on so he holds it correctly. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This site has some of the most skilled people I've ever seen. The costume work is outstanding and the head is coming along so well.

The only issue I saw, and it has probably already been fixed in later updates, was that this link showed a rather strange chin deformation where it came down almost like two prongs in the front when viewed from certain angles.

• 2 months later...

well I have been tweaking this to resemble starkiller more as I didn't see him in the textured head mesh anymore

but I sort of lost interest in finishing this model for the moment

IzzBsHf.png

I dont know what bothers me though , I'd guess the eyes but I'm not sure

the texture is all handpainted , except a radial lbur filter for the iris and alittle blur here and there

Boothand likes this

Will you make me one of these?

shakumi-yoko2.jpg

dafuq is that O.o looks japanese and creepy

I guess I could make you something like that sometime

well I really dont know whats wrong with my starkiller head

the subdivided model was pretty close but after texturing the lowpoly I ust didn't see starkiller in there anymore so who knows where I fucked up

also , here's my texture map

gmly1tN.png