Mass Effect - Omni Blade

LON2ZpP.png

Mesh complete, I think, except for maybe some resizing. Gonna go stuff it in-game before I texture it I think so I don't waste a lot of time if the proportions are off. They're based on the actual in-game model, but lord knows the JK3 models have special proportions.

CaptainChar likes this

Oh, right, it hovers around the arm. I forgot. I haven't played ME3 yet (Getting to it, though, it's fairly close to the top on my rental list) so pretty much everything I know about it is from commercials I have seen, and I haven't seen them in quite some time.

special is an understatement Inyri >.> JKA is more tempermental then a banshee with her time of the month >.<

Im also tempted to scrap the normandy map in favour of some of the firebase maps from ME3, perfect in size for 4-8 players, or a survival mod, we already got geth troopers, so i could see some fun going on there >.>

The good thing about stances is that you can merge them with _humanoid like usual but for a weapon like this you wouldn't need to overwrite to make it work, just let the .sab file tell it what stance to use. Which I embarrassingly  forgot the code for how that works... :blink:

Oh found it,

readyAnim                  YOUR_STANCE

• 2 months later...