• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

The model was created by @@ChalklYne, he hasn't completed it though.

The last time I saw him here was in April of last year. Last thing he said was that he was struggling with depression. I'm honestly worried.

Do you think we can do something to show our support for him? Depression isn't something that can just be ignored. :( People with it NEED to know that those who support them have their back.

Bek likes this

Do you think we can do something to show our support for him? Depression isn't something that can just be ignored. :( People with it NEED to know that those who support them have their back.

I think we should. I sent him a game when I first heard about it. I have no idea how we would go about contacting him though. A thoughtful PM wouldn't be much use if he never logs in. I know he has a facebook, but I don't want to bother him on there, out of respect of privacy. If anyone has any ideas on contacting him, then I bet we could put together a community effort to let him know we have his back  :).

TheWhitePhoenix likes this
  • 1 month later...

YES. What do you want help with?

It depends on your strengths. I could really use random map objects and animations TFU related. Ill have the Militia Sabateur ready for sculpting this evening, including UV unwrapping and what not. Ill then upload the .xsi scene to dropbox and post a link and instead of rigging him and fine tuning textures and shaders, ill move onto the next one. That way we keep the ball rolling. Feel free to adjust UV maps and stuff to your liking if you decide to help. I could also use a lot of junk textures for Raxus Prime, and like I said map objects for all maps.

Oh and faces! I need faces. Random guards, Maris Brood, Juno, Ill take Starkiller though lol

I have a personal vendetta with that 1

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

It depends on your strengths. I could really use random map objects and animations TFU related. Ill have the Militia Sabateur ready for sculpting this evening, including UV unwrapping and what not. Ill then upload the .xsi scene to dropbox and post a link and instead of rigging him and fine tuning textures and shaders, ill move onto the next one. That way we keep the ball rolling. Feel free to adjust UV maps and stuff to your liking if you decide to help. I could also use a lot of junk textures for Raxus Prime, and like I said map objects for all maps.

Oh and faces! I need faces. Random guards, Maris Brood, Juno, Ill take Starkiller though lol

I wonder if someone still has the collage of his many faces  :P

On my current set up (a mac  :wallbash: ) I can only really do things like textures and such. I also have no real experience with modeling, but I tried to use blender on mac and I faced a lot of issues that may have been mac related or just my incompetence. Is all the modeling stuff done in blender? Because I could probably learn if so.