I dont know what md2 is. Did you skin this? Are there any other examples of reskins of yours youd like to share here? I ask because I have characters and map models and stuff thats textured but could use some reskin love if youre interested in TFU material

md2 is movie duels 2, an awesome mod for ja, which you can get here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/star-wars-movie-duels, it recreates all the duels from the prequel movies, and i did not create this, this is the work of unsunghero: https://jkhub.org/user/175-unsunghero/, i do not know who made the textures i used to reskin him, and here is a screen of the front of the model:

2m2e0xy.jpg

i will not upload it without permission from the original author

Oh. I didnt know that skins werent in their own pk3s, just needing to be added to the original. If you cant find him, go for that maybe

only problem is, technically you're reuploading someone else's content, and i've already sent a permission thing to the author and he hasn't been active since feb. 19

No. Im saying pack a pk3 with the .skin file, the textures, the shaders, and anything else YOUVE added as its own add on. then upload it and mention that the authors model is a required file.

Would work til you can contact him

No. Im saying pack a pk3 with the .skin file, the textures, the shaders, and anything else YOUVE added as its own add on. then upload it and mention that the authors model is a required file.

Would work til you can contact him

now i see what you mean, but right now i haven't the time to upload it yet, i'm currently busy doing work on some other things

• 3 weeks later...

@@ChalklYne 

The lips and cheeks definitely needs work. Whenever I look at his face, I think that he's about to talk. I think you should make his face more "neutral". Also the ends of his eyebrows should be higher:

ImIXy4O.jpg

j5Xf4Ax.jpg

(sorry for the small images)

ChalklYne likes this

Hmmm... how bout now

EqRw3lT.jpg

Hes kinda smiling but i had to do that. Easy fix

I stole his hair from a screenshot of a TFU model, ill paint my own higher detailed stuff later

Ill go work on his body while waiting on crits. TIE Facility blew my mind last night.

Something looks off..think his face might be a tad bit too elongated.

Yeah I agree, I think I goofed and left perspective on in Zbrush or something. Ill look into that today, thanks!

I think you were closer at the top of the page.

False.

Bek likes this